J.B.H

"Oh my god." I breezed covering my mouth and smiling. "You're here!" I squealed and jumped on him as he steadied me in his arms smiling like a idiot.

"Yea, I'm here." He said looking down at me.

***

Louis's POV

"Okay what colors do you want?" I asked taking seven bottles of nail polish out of my backpack.

She looked at me confusedly before realizing I'm holding nail polish. "You can paint nails?" She asked taking the blue bottle out of my left hand.

I nodded quickly. "I have four younger sisters."I picked up the silver glitter nail polish and the stencils. "May I have your hand ma'lady?" She giggled and rested her hand in mine, my heart fluttering at the touch of her warm skin.

"So, four younger sisters? Did you guys share a bathroom?" She asked watching as I painted her thumb.

"Oh yea. And believe it or not, I was the neat one. I had to pick up there shit all the time." I said rolling my eyes at the memory of Lottie's room.

She laughed while tossing her head back a bit, like a little kid. "I don't know why, but I can't see you as being neat." She said as I looked up at her and stuck my tongue out. She did the same. "Although, I don't know what it feels like to have a sister. I have an older brother."

I gulped at this, because I know how older brothers can be with there younger sisters. I know this because, well, I am one. "Yea? What is he like?"

"Well, he acts all tough and serious, but in reality, he's super goofy and just plain old, weird." She replied playfully shivering.

I laughed a little. "Okay then, he doesn't sound bad." I shrugged.

She chuckled. "Yea okay."

"Wait, what-"

"Oh hey my nails are done!" She said jumping up and smiling. "Dude, holly shit."

***

Okay you guys, bit of an announcement, Cher Lloyd is no longer playing as Noelle Finch, its now Kaya Scodelario.