Cotton Candy Love

Sorry for not Updating! Just haven't really been in the mood and writer block if you want the story to continue comment and vote so I will be motivated! Oh and new writing style might change the past two to this style also now story tiiiiiiiiime.

XD.

"Lucy!" You said running to the blond. You stand in front of her. Leaving the pinkette and your brother behind.

Who are you?"Lucy said confused. You almost were starting to have tears in your eyes.

"Wait but Luce it's me Y/N..." You said desperately in hope that your childhood friend would remember.

"Hey Y/N where did you run of too? Oh there you are." Gray said oblivious of your relationship with Lucy.

"Oi Y/N you know Luce?" Natsu said pointing at you both.

"Yes she actually saved my life but.... She dosent remember me..." You said with a hint of sadness.

"Hey..... Don't look so sad she has amnesia from a job thanks to flame brain over there" Gray said wondering what had happened between you and Lucy and also patting your back.

"Stripper I said sorry ok....." Natsu said sadly.

You were shocked by the sudden change of attitude by Natsu a second ago he diddnt have a care in the world but now he looked like he felt guilty.

"Why does my heart feel sad I don't like him being sad either I just met the guy also...."

You suddenly patted his back. Then gave him a smile.

"Don't beat yourself up what happened actually Gray you tell me you rest okay?" You said with some curiosity about the amnesia and sympathy for Natsu.

"Ok-ay" Natsu said with his his usual smile then started staring at you when you turned your head. He started to blush then quickly went to get some food.

Then Lucy got taken by Wendy to try and get her memories back.

"Well Lucy-San you should wake up soon you got company." Wendy said hopping her powers would be strong enough today to get her memories back.

"Don't push yourself Wendy." Carla said in worry.

------Natsu pov------

Oi why do I feel this way I'm a dragon slayer for Petes sake!"

He then went to order food from an smirking MiraJane.

"Can I get some ribs with Sriracha?" He said casually still with some red on his face.

"Sure would you like a glass of your in lovvvvvvve to go with it?" She said smirking like Happy was in the background.

"Sure." He said not listening to what she said.

"Good for you Natsu admitting it like a MAN!" Elfman said earning a smack from Evergreen.

"Wait what? ...... Oh man....." He turned to see a heavy breathing Mira Jane.

"Great now I'm her otp with who though?"

"THANK YOU SHIPPING GOD'S HE ADMITTED TO BEING IN LOVE..... " She screamed in joy.

"With who Lucy?! Or oooooh Y/N? I shiiiiiip it!" Lisanna said with a smirk while petting Happy.

(Oh Lasanga I mean Lidsanna is not evil in this story she's just Mira little shipper helper)

"Sigh this is gonna be a long day. Ok.... let's see ways to get out of here." He said under his breath.

------Your pov------

"Tch ok well we were fighting a
S class murderer called Cunuske (Random name) and while Natsu was aiming he accidentally hit Lucy in the head. She then got into a coma and got amnesia. He then stopped and ran to get her letting the murderer get away. We have been trying to heal her."
Gray said thinking about the kindness you showed to Natsu.

"Oh..... Wait Gray you were fighting a dangerous murderer A FLIPPIN MURERER? (Sorry for the language expect more though XD) Last time I saw you you were trying to do magic you could barely make a snowflake!" You said laughing not noticing how deep in thought he was.

Suddenly a girl with white hair laughed.

"Awww Y/N is overprotective.... Wait till she meets Juvia." Mira said while Lisanna nodded.

"Who's Juvia?" You said curiously.

Then as if on cue she came.

"Gray-Sama!" A girl with sea blue hair came running to your brother with hearts in her eyes.

"Well looks like my brother was busy...."