Old Friends And Foes

"Y/N.... Natsu... Erza, Gray, Wendy Everyone..." Lucy said trying to stand with tears in her eyes.

(I know I'm ruining the moment but why does tears always autocorrect to rears for me it ruined the moment for me so I'm ruining it for you. Sorry XD)

"LUCY!" Everyone yelled running to the bandaged blonde. Natsu then grabbed Lucy and twirled her while you were trying to hug her.

"Hey! Let me hug her you jerk!" You said laughing in joy that she awoke.

"Nope she's mine!" He said hugging her.

"Oi. Let my sis hug atleast her flame brain. " Gray said a bit angry but chuckling a bit.

"Lucy are you alright your face is red?" Wendy said a bit scared.

"PUT ME DOWN I'M NOT A DOLL!" Lucy said laughing while kicking.

"Only Team Natsu would do that." Mira said while everyone laughed.

"ALRIGHT TIME FOR A PARTY!" Makarov yelled.

"YAY I'LL DO IT WITH MY NEW FRIEND MRS. BARREL!" Cana said looking drunker than ever before and hugging her barrel.

"I'll go buy a cake!" Erza said with stars in her eyes.

"TOMMOROW YOU BRATS IT'S 1 AM!" Makarov yelled annoyed then left.

"Yep this is still Fairy Tail." Lucy said sighing and laughing.

"You know it! Now bye Luce bye Y/N! Don't worry Happy I'll get you that fish!" Natsu said running off to the market.

"Wait Luce... My nickname... Aww my boyfriend and her are close! GAH not the time!" You thought embarrassed.

As everyone left you and Lucy started to talk a bit.

"So.. What are -ahem- HOW are you here?" Lucy asked confused.

"Umm err. I'll explain at your house. SLEEPOVER!" You yelled excited.

"Ugh. Fine wait where do you even live?" Lucy asked.

"Oh with Gray" You said with a smile.

"Oh ok. WAIT WHAT!? ARE YOU TOO DATING OR SOMETHING!?" She yelled.

"NO WE ARE BROTHER AND SISTER! DID YOU FORGET?!" You yelled while she nodded embarrassed.

"Umm err sorry! Let's go to my house Y/N!" She said trying to get out of the bed.

"Yep that is Lucy trying to move with injuries AND forgetting stuff." You thought chuckling.

"Luce you can't move just wait a sec" - ahem- "Wings of the water Dragon!" You yelled getting large and elegant wings of water.

"Wait wah... YOUR A DRAGON SLAYER!?" She yelled jaw to the ground.

"Yep! I diddnt even know what they were at first - heh- Now hop on!"

You yelled as she climbed on your back slowly.

You then flew throw the guilds hall then got out side and flew high in the air seeing all of Magnolia.

"Wo-w.. " Lucy said enjoying the view as you flew. "This is fun and terrifying! OK homes that way!" She yelled pointing.

You then decided to fly around Magnolia a bit so Lucy could enjoy her self first slow then at incredible speeds. You then crash landed through her luckily open window.

"AHH!" You both yelled faceplanting into the ground.

"I think I need more practice with my landings. Heh.. " You said rubbing the back of your head.