Just A Push

After a bit you and Natsu decided to go back to the guild full of laughter. Then Gray and the rest decided to return. When the guild found out of your victory they decided to throw a party. Of course in the middle of it you just happened to bump into Gray.

---Your Pov---

"Gray!" You said in shock.

"I don't have my apology ready GAH just act normal... HOW DO I ACT NORMAL?"

"Er... Y/N!" Gray said helping you up.

"Thanks... Um... Look I gotta go..." You said trying to go away normally.

"Err.. Ok.. Sorry bout bumping into you.." Gray said nervously rubbing the back of his head.

"No problem..." You said as you basically ran away.

" YEP... That wasn't awkward.." You said as you slapped your head.

"Whats the problem Shrimp 2?" Gajeel said comming towards you with a flustered Levy on his shoulders.

"Put me down!" Levy yelled her face a nice shade of Crimson. While Gajeel mumbled "You were fine with it 5 minutes ago..."

You just started to laugh. "First don't call me that. Also it's fine just got in a fight with my bro."

"Laxus?" Gajeel asked as Levy facepalmed.

"So.. Y/N what happened?" Levy asked with curiosity.

"Oh umm.. Well I got in a fight with Gray... Um... I need to go... EAT some water er I mean drink ok bye!" You said as you walked away fast.

"I shall not get anyone involved I will solve this myself but GAH... I need to be less nervous..." You thought while drinking some punch.

---3rd person---

"Psssst psst Gajeel and Levy over here!" Erza whisper yelled. As Gajeel and Levy went to join them. All the people there were Juvia, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, and the exceeds except for Lily who was too busy stuffing his face with kiwis.

"What are you guys doing!?" Levy said.

"We are hatching a plan!" Natsu said grinning.

"N-natsu this is serious you know..." Wendy said with sweat dripping.

"That's Natsu for you." Happy said enthusiastically while Carla said it bored.

"Quiet! We are hatching a plan so
Y/N and Gray will hurry up and apologize!" Erza said sternly.

"Er.. Erza why are we doing this again why don't we leave them to do there thing." Lucy asked sighing.

"Juvia knows Gray-Sama and Y/N will spend too much time thinking bout it and not actually do it." Juvia said frowning.

"It's kinda sad to see Y/N like that..." Natsu said and added. "Fine and Popsicle too.."

"Hmph. Me and the shrimp will join." Gajeel said sitting down. With Levy once again flustered as she sat.

They then started to hatch a plan.

---Gray and Y/N's Pov---

It was them night and everyone went home including you and Gray. Problem? You both lived together.

"I think we need to talk." You and Gray said at the same time.

"Yeah.. Heh we will do it after lunch though! I'm starting!" You said smiling as you opened the door to the house and went to your room.

"Yes.. Progress is good just keep calm... Huh? What's this?" You thought as you picked up a piece of paper it said.

Hey Y/N!
-
I need to talk with you!
Meet me in the cafeteria!
-
From your Bro Gray.