Love For Three

---Your pov---

Your mouth was hanging open as you noticed the girl looked a little plump so you expected the worst.

"GRAY FULLBUSTER! Did you get this girl....... Wait ima be an aunt?!" You said realizing that in excitement.

"WHAT! SHE ISN'T - ahem-" He said starting to lower his voice so only you could hear. "She isn't pregnant okay? Or plump she beautiful in fact err.... I ment to say umm. We aren't even dating.." He said blushing at realizing what he said.

You were squealing and rolling on the floor on the other hand. Then you whispered in his ear.

"In the future I expect grandchildren...." You whispered as he blushed whispering "Baka!" (idiot).

"Juvia isn't pregnant she just wanted to look a bit more like love rival so Gray Sama would notice her! So I challenged Erza to a cake duel." She said with hearts in her eyes while rubbing her tummy.

"Gray sammmma who is this girl? A new love rival?" She said glaring at you.

"This "Love rival" here happens to be your "Gray sama's" sister" You said with your arms crossed.

"Sis-ter? ...... I'M SO SORRY!! PLEASE STILL GIVE ME YOUR BLESSING AT ME AND GRAY SAMAS WEDDING!" She said hugging your leg and crying.

During that Gray's face was literally was a tomato while Happy was saying "She lovvvves him!" over and over. While you had a plan.

"Make it up to me by going on a date Kay." Before your brother could protest you grabbed both there ears.

"You do anything you shouldn't and you know what. You two are DEAD." You said giving them both a stare.

"Oh and bro this is payback for the 7th grade also you know you want this." You whispered his ear as he nodded with a sad look.

"Also Juvia I trust you with my brother because I can see it in your eyes. But if you break his heart......" You said with a death glare which made Juvia shiver and nod.

You then yelled while pushing them out the door. "Have fun!"

(MiraJane and Lisanna were already home it was late.)

"7th grade?" Natsu said in a tree.

"Kyaaaah! What are you doing in a tree and where did you hear the 7th grade thing from!" You yelled at the Sriracha covered boy.
(I know it's Tobasco but I wanna put Siracha instead idk why XD)

"Easy super hearing and I'm running from Mira. Now pllllleeeasse tell me about the 7th grade I'm curious!" He said with puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine but if you tell anyone I will kill you." You said grunting as you climb next to him.

"Tellllll meeee now" He said impatiently.

"Geez he's literally the most impatient human on earth and diddnt Mira already go home? Also why am I even telling him this story.. This is private stuff and we've only know each other for like a few months... "

"Ok well then in 7th I was a very shy girl... And I had a crush on this boy called Kirito."

---3rd person pov---

"Crush?"

This word made Natsu's heart hurt. Unluckily for him Igneel never taught him what this ment.

"He was my secret crush... I even wrote a song for him. Heh I even drew him." You said laying your head on the tree.

"You could say I was obsessed, but I didn't care I thought I was in love. But he was popular and I just always read and watched Anime on my phone."