Unexpected Happenings

Ok I got news... This book is coming to a close soon...

I just am kinda running out of ideas so probably only like 2-3 chapters left.

I am making a new book though... A Gale one! *Dances* It's my favorite ship so I had too! XD

I'll try to make these final chapters exciting as a thank you for all the views! (This is gonna be a fun chapter.... Sorta you will see.."

Now... STORY TIMMMME!
---

After about five hours you all went home and slept. (Time skip to tommorow)

---Your pov---

"Nggggh.... What time and day is it.... " You said waking up to your enemy the sun.

"Wait... October 30th?! It's Halloween?! CANDY HERE I COME!" You thought excited.

Halloween was your favorite holiday it was the holiday where you and Gray went door to door and stole I mean trick or treated candy.

"Gray wake up WE ARE GOING TO THE STORE!" You said shaking him.

"Sweet Acnolgia! It's 9 in the morning can't you wake me up never?!" Gray said throwing a pillow at you.

"NOPE! Now cmon!" You said then came up with a plan when your brother groaned annoyed. "Or else... Wait how bout this I'll pick the costumes and you will sleep. Ok?" You said with a grin.

"Sure. But make the costume someone evil ok?" Gray mumbled going back to bed.

"Hehe... Alright"

"I'm going to walk with Luce alright you need your Beauty sleep right ice queen?" You said as Gray mumbled "OK and shut up...."

---Time skip to Lucy's house---

"Flying feels so good! WHHEEEEEE! GAH!" You said flying but then crash landed in front of door.

"Landing sucks though..." You said scratching your head sighing. You noticed that Lucy left the door open.

You chose to walk in knowing she probably wouldn't mind. You walked to her room finding pieces of paper everywhere and a orange haired man in front of her bed.

"Who in the world are you?! State your name before I send you to the underworld... " You whisper shouted angerly so Lucy wouldn't wake up.

" My my you sure are pretty my names Loke.." He said flirtatious lyrics then smacked his forehead. "GAH no I promised I wouldn't do that anymore!"

" Wait Loke... Are you Lucy's celestial spirit?" You said inspecting him.

"So she has a thing for playboy gingers huh? That sounds like her version of Prince Charming I guess.. "
" Yes Y/N I know Lucy has talked a lot about you." He said as you suddenly blurted out.

"Lucy has a crush on you! Eep!" You said covering you mouth.

"Heh so she wasn't joking huh?" Loke said smiling.

"Wait how do you know?!" You said in confusion.

"I'm her Celestial Spirit I can hear her if she says or writes my name. Even in her thoughts." He said grinning mischievously.

"Well that won't come in handy for her." You said chuckling. "So... Do you love her?"

"Yes.. I do not just cause she is my master.. Cause she has helped me so much I don't care if it harms me to be in the real world to be with her I'll do it." Loke said playing with a piece of Lucy's hair.