Chapter 1

One balmy evening, Don came home and looked around as he took off his jacket. Before he sat down at the table, he made himself a cup of tea and a sandwich. As he drank his tea, he ate his meal with enjoyment. When he was done, he put everything in the dishwasher. Suddenly, Don heard noises from the living room. As he made his way through the kitchen, he smiled when he saw me. Walking up to me slowly, he hugged me from behind, kissed my cheek tenderly, and asked, "How was your day, my dear?"

"I had a pleasant day," I replied, before kissing him on the lips and stroking his cheek lightly with my hand. I then looked up at him and pulled him down on to my lap, his weight crushing me ever so slightly. Don laughed. I chuckled and said, "I missed you, honey." Don glanced at me and smiled, before kissing me again. He wrapped his arms around my neck and continued to kiss me, stroking my cheeks ever so slightly, just as I had done to him. I began to stroke his back and pulled him closer, opening his shirt and running my arms over his chest, while kissing him with passion and desire.
All at once, my phone rang, and I looked around for it frantically. It was my agent. I looked at Don and said, "I need to take this. It's my agent." He looked at me and smiled without a care in the world. "It's ok, my love, maybe it's important. You should talk to him." He stroked my hair out of my face carefully. I talked to my agent for 15 minutes, and then put the phone down.

Don began stroking my stomach."I know you love it when I stroke you like this," he said, admiring the way I watched him do it."You are still so cute, my love," he said, bending down to kiss me, moving his arm slowly down my stomach to my thighs. I started to relax and closed my eyes, feeling his hands move across my body. I sat up to take off his shirt, his chest hair sexy and curly, spreading across his muscles. I bit my lower lip and instantly found myself kissing his neck. He ran his arms between my legs and stroked me there as I kept kissing him. Then, moving ever so slowly, he kissed my neck, running those soft lips across my skin and smelling my perfume.