Chapter 2

FSK18
I looked up at him, gently stroking his cheek, the one movement that I knew all too well. His breath brushed across my hands as I looked deep into his eyes. My hand moved gently over his cheeks up to his neck. I closed my eyes as our lips slowly come in contact with one another. We held it there for what seemed like forever, interlocking them, braiding them. His left hand began the journey underneath my shirt, over my tummy, across my chest, and landed on my bra. I moaned softly, slowly lying down on my back, and Don lying down next to me, his body slightly angled over mine. My legs slowly opened, as if a butterfly was opening its wings to fly, as I felt the zipper of my pants move down. I kissed him passionately, while I found his belt to unloosen his trousers. I ran my hands slowly down his pants and stroked him tenderly on the butt, all the while pressing him against my own body. Don kissed me with greater passion then, as I continued to touch those areas that make him who he is. I propped myself up on one leg and whispered, "I love your tender kisses."

With that in mind, he unhooked my bra with one hand, rubbing his hands gently across my breasts, hearing me moan softly and quietly into the kiss we still shared. His pants now on the floor, he pressed his body against mine, and I could feel every inch of his chest move across my body. Don began massaging my breasts and kissed me. I ran my hand on his underpants and bit his lower lip, hungry for more. With every breath I felt, I let myself go, relaxing with every second that passed by, as though in a trance of love. I felt his body on me fully now, every inch of his skin, that familiar scent filling all my senses, as though a gust of wind had picked up. His penis, hard against his pants, made me that much more excited, wanting him not to stop. I gently kissed his lower lip, our sign-the message to him that I wanted him-right then and there. He slid into me, slowly and cautiously, as if not to break me. I felt his erect penis inside me, while he moaned more and more. He began to move down, his head placed next to mine. He whispered in my ear, those soft and gentle sounds, yet still sexy. He penetrated even deeper, his strong hands on my waist. When I felt him in myself, I moaned loader, feeling all the pleasures this man had to offer. I began to sweat, and we moved together as though we were one. One mind. One body. One soul. I leaned my head back against the couch cushion, arching my back, as though I could feel him better that way. He sat up, placing his arms on either side of my waist. Don groaned louder, each moan growing an octave, as he moved faster within me. He kissed my neck then, my tender spot, with complete passion and love.

I bit my lower lip hard as I felt myself reaching my orgasm. I came together with Don and groaned loudly, when I felt him completely inside me. He fell on top of me, exhausted.
His sweet, yet sweaty, body on top of me. I stroked his back gently, trying to meet his eyes with mine. "Oh, my god," I said breathlessly, "that was great, Don. Baby, I know you're exhausted, but your weight is a bit too much for me right now."

"I'm sorry, darling," he said, as he got up and sat down next to me on the couch. I looked at him, completely in love, as though we have fallen in love for the first time. "We need to get into the shower, we can't go like this to the Film Premiere tonight, my love," I said. He looked at me, then said, "Hmm, we don't have to. We would be the highlight of the evening either way!" I stood up and looked at him, saying encouragingly, but with a jocular hint in it as well: "Well, come on, my sweet bear-off to the shower you go!" He grinned and I ran up the stairs, though he followed me and quickly caught up. Just before I reached the bathroom, he held my hips and kissed me tenderly on the cheek. Stepping into the shower, I grabbed the sponge that lay in a pool of soap and began to wash his back. He maneuvered his hands carefully between my legs. "Don, not now, or else we'll never finish." I washed his hair before doing mine, rinsing out the shampoo and cautiously stepping out of the shower to towel myself dry. As I blow-dried my hair, he walked into our bedroom to get ready.

I came into the bedroom with the towel wrapped around my body and picked out the outfit I was going to wear that night. I sat down at the dressing table and looked at myself in the mirror, ready to take on the challenge of putting on makeup and perfume. Combing my hair, I fixed it into a quick ponytail, deciding that would be enough. Turning around, I looked for my purse, but couldn't find it.
Beginning to feel nervous, I asked Don if he had seen it. We were running out of time, the driver is already downstairs, waiting. "Don, where is it? Have you seen my purse?"

"Here, darling. It was on my night stand." He smiled, handing it over. The car downstairs made a noise-the engine was being slowly turned on. "We need to hurry, our car is here!" I exclaimed.