Chapter 20

Don looked at me and smirked at me:" Darling, what can I do when you are still so sexy." He stroked over my cheeks and kissed my neck tender. I:" I think we are soon in cute troubles here." As I felt his moves against me and pulled him closer to me and stroked over his butt. I moved fast a little away as here someone is unlocking the door of the apartment. I whispered to him:" I forgot to tell you the kids are coming over today for dinner." He to me:" It's okay, I shouldn't tease you  all the time when I am coming home or when you are coming home." He kissed me with love and desire for more actually. Didn't notice that our kids are already watching us secretly. I heard just a giggle and whispering noise behind us. Turned red and hid me in Don's chest. Don looked at me and then at the kids and said to them:" Come in, dinner is already finished and on the table in the dining room." Walked over to them and hugged and kissed each of them and smiled:" How are you all?" They nodded just while sitting down. 

I gave all of them some on their plates and watched them and think what's wrong because they are so quiet. Which is pretty unusual for them. Sat down and looked over at Don. He answered my look and noticed my worries about them. He said as always warm and calming to me:" Don't worry too much. I am sure with them is everything fine. And if there's something they gonna tell it you." Took his arm and bit my lip:" Yes, you are right my love. But you know me, I am always worrying." 

A few hours later as we had the dinner. The kids were gone. Don and I were sitting on the couch as we did the kitchen together. Cuddled me to him and he kissed me forehead wrapping his arm around me. I loved when he is doing this because it feels so good to me and makes me feel safe. Thinking about us biting on my finger. Don:" Hey baby, you can't stop thinking as I can see." Me:" Yeah, that's true you know me too well. But what can I do, I mean I love our kids and I am feeling it when there's something wrong." Pouted and snuggled up to him. He kissed my nose tender. Rubbed it as it itches a bit and sneezed ones badly. He laughed one's hard:" How cute you are darling." Hit him ones playfully in his side and sat me on his laps. Placed my forehead against his and smirked:" Donny better doesn't mess up with that cutie here. You gonna loose that battle." He:" Are you sure. I am a strong boy." Me:" Oh dear, I know to get you down." Winked and grabbed his both arms tight as I can. Don jokingly to me:" Mary Louise Gummer, I shouldn't mess up but it looks like you are badly messing up here." He tried to get off and looked disappointed at me and gave me a kiss on my lips. Let his arms as he kissed me and moved slowly on him while kissing him back. Closed my eyes and a moan escaped me as I felt the moves in his pants. He held me on my butt tender and rubbed over it. Whispers in the kiss:" I want you, baby." He carried me up on his warm and we were walking in our bedroom. Before I could react I found myself half naked on our bed. Through fast his clothes away while I was kissing him deeply. Arched my back and got more in pleasure as I felt him inside me:" Holy shit babe." I yelled ones.  After a while which was actually two hours, I felt something warm in me pouring. Moaned loudly as I reached my climax together with him. He held me tight up to himself and sucked on my neck hard. Wrapped my legs around his hips and moved my pelvis up and down as he slowed down with his moves. Looked up to him and smiled. He wiped my face as I got sweaty.

Let me know if there's something  you miss or want to read more ☺️