Chapter 23

He left for work while I was staying that day at home. Cleaned all and found it some old pictures. Went through them sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee but couldn't forget the scenario from yesterday night. So, I decided to cook and made for Don his favorite meal. Put all in a box and drove to him at his workplace. Looked around for him but couldn't find him. One of his co-workers told me where I can get him. Saw him very close to a woman I have never seen before next to him. Suddenly she kissed him on his lips, and I could see he replied the kiss. I dropped the box with the meal I made down. Walked fast towards to them and slapped Don ones hard on his cheek. Tried to hold my tears but couldn't and cried hard stumbled shivering of the shock:" How long is this between you both and lie to me. It looked to me like it is longer... "Don:" No, no... I don't know what you have seen, but there was nothing we did." Shout disappointed:" Are you nuts, you kissed each other. This you call nothing. I can't believe it." Don:" It was just a kiss. How many people you kissed? And I don't mean those in a movie." Rubbed my face and the tears away:" Seriously, I am done with you." Rushed fast away and he caught me on my arm tight. Wanted to get off and fell against a sculpture and hit my head there. Bleed on my head and touched the area where I felt it. Don carried me up in his arms and walked inside with me. He wiped the blood and was fighting with his emotions. Watching him angry and disappointed what he did as he applicated the tape on my forehead. Sniffles and sneezed ones. He held me in his arms even I am in that mood because he knows it he can calm me down. Calmed a bit down and shook. Hid in his chest and looked down at me:" Don, why. What I have done to you?" He didn't say anything at first:" I know, I made a bad mistake. I am sorry, it didn't mean anything to me." Sniffles and said:" And I came here to you to say sorry with your favorite meal and then saw this here." Again, silence from Don's side. After few moments, he:" I know for that what I did is no excuse but I love you and no one other." He gave me before I could say anything a passionate kiss on my lips. Replied the kiss wrapping my arm around his neck. Lean away as I felt the pain from the wound on my head. Don looked worried at me and stroked over my cheek one's tender and said:" Let us go home, I think you need some rest." Me saying jokingly:" Yes, I need some rest of you." He looked at me and said:" I think you are right with it then my behavior was more as stupid just you came late tipsy home:" Stood up and walked slowly right car back and sit me in and waited for Don. We drove then together back. Back at our apartment, I went the right bathroom to get me in fresh clothes and sat me on the edge of the bed. Heard steps and Don was standing next to me placing one arm on my shoulder. Put my arm onto his and sighed softly:" Never do that again. It would break my heart." Don sat next to me, and I sat me on his laps and snuggled up to him.