Chapter 15

7am - Monday morning
We were sleeping till my alert rang loudly . I heard it and pushed the snooze button sleepy and covered me with the blanket. Don turned on his side right to me and pulled me to itself while he was still deeply sleeping. I tried not to giggle as he did it because I won't woke him up. I moved close to him and put my arm on his hips. Few moments later my alert rang again but I couldn't reach the button. Don woke up and mumbled sleepily:" darling you need to get up ." Me:" I can't reach the button from that position." Yawned ones and Don opened his eyes and noticed why I can't and gave me just a soft kiss on my lips , I replied the kiss slowly and wrapped my lips around his lips . Immediately I could feel something moving in his pants . I smirked and ran with my arm Don's pants and start to stroke over his ass . We broke for one second the kiss and we're looking into each other's eyes and I said :"babe you've still that youth in you ." While running with my arms over his ass pulling Don closer to me . Don meant just jokingly:" What about you are talking my love ?" To demonstrate what I meant I was going to tease him more as he liked it and kept looking at him and bit his lower lip softly and whisper :" do you know now what I mean ?" Don started to move against my arm slowly and he ran with his arms under my night robe . I closed my eyes and enjoyed every touch from him over my skin and close my eyes . Moaned softly and kissed him with desire sucking on his lower lip .
He kept going on with it and he pulled out both pants away quickly. Don slid fast in me and I moaned ones loudly as I could feel every inch moving deeper . Squeezed ones his ass and spread my legs as he turned me on my back . We became one unit and he moved faster with his erected penis in me while he placed his arms next to me head . An hour later as we both were reaching our climax together I moaned louder and my boobs were moving against his chest . Don sighed deeply in pleasure as he cum hard . Groaned in a sexual way as he moved one's deeper while it :" oh god Don ." He fell exhausted on me and I wrapped my arms around him and we were kissing each other with passion and stroked over his head . After we both were calmed down he moved off me and he stroked over my boobs with one arm and he looked at me completely sweetened. Smiled at him :" I think now I will be too late for work Donny ." Don nodded just :" sweetheart I am sure it doesn't matter at all when you are a bit too late . They can't kick you off ." Me :" that's true my bear ." Kissed him softly and tried to get up while it . Don sat up and I needed to stare at his still sexy body . I went into the bathroom and waited him and shook ones with my ass and jumped into the shower and he followed me into it . He grabbed a sponge and put some soap on it and moved slowly with it over my body . I was watching his arms and smiled at him . Finally he reached my clit up and moved there with more intensity. A quiet moan escaped me as he went there and said to him:" Don beware to plan sex in the shower here ." He ignored me and kept going on with it. Leant me back and couldn't ignore it anymore and grabbed Don on his waist to me and kissed him with passion . He replied my kiss in the same way and put the sponge away and the water was running over us . Was stroking over his back and holding me on his neck tightly. Don lifted me up on his arms while kissing me . I looked into his eyes as he held me up with his strong arms and said :" I love you Don." He smiled at me :" I love you more my love ." Felt I am getting cold and shook a little and tried to get off his arms to get out. He let me down and looked after me as I went out of the shower . Grabbed me a towel and wrapped it fast around myself. Dried my hair and get in my robe . Walked downstairs to prepare the breakfast. Later joined me Don making breakfast. Gave Don a slight look and smiled a little as he cut the bread . Kissed his cheek and arranged everything on the table and asked Don:" can you bring the coffee , please ?" He :" sure darling " he carried the coffee over to me and placed it in the middle of the table .