Chapter 10

A few hours later, we were on the plane, flying to Hawaii. I snuggled up during the flight to Don and listened to music on my iPod. I slept most of the time during the flight till the moment where we took our food.
When we landed, I stretched and yawned once, vigorously. Don was looking at me. He smiled. "You are so cute when you're sleepy." I blushed a little red when he mentioned that, and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.
I stood up and walked toward the exit of the plane and put my sunglasses on. I took Don's hand when he was behind me. We went together to the baggage claim, and waited patiently for our suitcases. I snuggled up to Don when I saw four photographers. Finally, our suitcases arrived. We picked them up and went to passport control, and then ordered our taxi. Along the way, there were some photographers who tried to snap pictures. I ignored them, and we went straight to our taxi. We had a quick look while the driver was packing our suitcases. Half-an-hour later, we arrived at the hotel. We got out and Don paid the taxi. I had already started to check in into the hotel. I did everything and then went to Don, who was waiting for the lift. We went to the third floor, to our room. I unlocked the room and went inside; Don closed the door and set out the suitcases for now.
I at once walked to the terrace and looked out to see how the view was. I leaned against the railing and turned to Don. He watched as I unpacked the things, with him helping me. Don just smiled at me and hugged me: "At last, we are here." Me: "Yes, we are here at last, and I can't wait to get out of these sweaty clothes." Don: "Oh, yes—me, too, my darling."
I changed my clothes and slipped into a light summer dress and my bikini. Don pulled on only his shorts. Don: "Come on! To the beach." He took our beach stuff and two towels. I went slowly to the door and waited for him, till he came along. We walked hand in hand comfortably to the beach. On our way to the beach, I looked around. When we came to the beach, I took a deep breath, and inhaled the sea air. Don looked around for a good place. He found one and went straight there. He placed our towels and the bag on our side. I pulled up my dress and lay down on my stomach: "Don, could you give me the sunscreen lotion, please?" I looked at him and smiled, sweetly and invitingly. Don knelt beside me and massaged me gently with the cream. I crossed my upper arms and rested my head on them. I enjoyed Don's massage and put the sunglasses on the side. Then I applied sunscreen to Don. I took a sip from the water bottle before lying down next to Don on the towel.
We sunned ourselves, then walked a little and swam in the sea. We enjoyed it to the fullest. After a while, we left the water, and I lay down on the towel, sitting down on my sunglasses. Don sat down beside me on his towel. I looked at him and smiled a little, then put my arm on his thigh. He grabbed my hand and crossed our fingers together. Me: "I saw in the hotel that there's a nice bar, where we could go in the evening, if you like." Don: "Yes, why not, darling? It was ages ago when we were last in a bar." I laughed and looked at him: "That's true! And especially here, we can be just Don and Mary—no one knows us!" Don gave me a kiss on the lips and sat down next to me on the towel. He put his arm on my hip. Me: "And so you would take advantage of the opportunity immediately, would you?" We kissed and I moved closer to him. We forgot for a moment that we were on the beach, where more and more people were coming.
For lunch, we went to the beach restaurant for food. We ordered the buffet. There was a bottle of wine. We ate and drank everything, during which I was watching the kids play. M: "Look at the sweet little kids, I can't wait for our time." Don grinned: "You and your yearning to be a grandma are very sweet, but it doesn't seem that it would happen anytime soon." I sighed: "Yes, unfortunately, we cannot influence it. Perhaps it would be better that way, but it would make me happy." I drank from my glass when I was through with the food, then took Don's hand and played with his fingers. He smiled at me kindly. After we had finished eating, we left and went back to our place on the beach. We rested a bit, after the hearty meal, and decided after a while to go to the sea again. The hours flew by, and soon it was evening.
We packed up everything and went back to our rooms. We hung out the wet clothes to dry on the balcony. Me: "I'm going to go take a shower. Donny, feel free to accompany me when you want me." Don: "You don't need to tell it me a second time my angel ." I turned to the shower and looked at Don, and grinned when I saw him naked. Don noticed it, but only said: "Mrs. Gummer, you also look very good." He grabbed me from behind at my waist and kissed my cheek. He lifted me gently into the shower. I held on to his arms firmly. We caught each other to wash ourselves, and I massaged his penis a little more than I had planned. I felt as though he was about to increasingly orgasm . Don began to kiss my neck. I felt most comfortable, and leaned against the wall of the shower. I pressed Don very close to myself and stretched. He fused with me; a loud groan escaped me and our bodies shuddered through when he penetrated me, with his penis irrigating me. With every move of his, as he penetrated me, I went more and more into ecstasy. I touched him on his ass and wrapped a leg around his waist. Don groaned louder and made his movements faster. I kissed him and bit his lower lip as I reached my orgasm. He was moving faster, and we came together. I pressed him closer to myself, and when I felt his sperm inside me, I moaned even louder. Don kissed me and moaned into the kiss. I leaned my head back just before I felt utterly exhausted, and looked at Don. He stroked my hair and held me in his strong arms. Then we left the shower together, and dried ourselves off. I blow-dried my hair and got ready for dinner. I went to Don when he was ready and hugged him from behind. "I love you, my dear." Don: "I love you, too, but you should get ready. I have a huge appetite, my love." He grinned and waited patiently for me as I got ready.