Chapter 6

He returned my kiss and I snuggled up to him, stroking him gently with my arm across his chest. We stayed for a while on the terrace. I looked around, thinking. "What do you think of a glass of wine to round off the evening?" Don nodded and said: "Mm, that is a wonderful idea, my dear." He stood up and brought the wine for both of us, and placed it on the table next to us. I was staring at Don—he was preparing everything butt-naked.
Meanwhile, I cuddled into a blanket and slowly stroked him on his butt as he stooped and gave me the glass. I took it and he looked askance at me: "Hey, Mrs. Gummer, that's my butt." He sat down close to me and we clinked our glasses. I answered: "Are you sure, Mr. Gummer?" He then grinned and I drank from my glass. I kept my glass on the table and put my arm on his lap and stroked him there. My hand went close to his penis. Don was observing all this closely. We enjoyed the evening and walked into the living room as the sun went down. Then we took our places on the couch and watched TV as we drank the entire bottle of wine. I felt the alcohol go to my head and leaned on Don. He wrapped his arm around me and grinned: "Hey, honey, how do you feel about the alcohol?"
I only smiled at him, briefly: "Yes, I think I am a bit tipsy." I giggled and put my arm on his belly. Don gently kissed me on my head and took my arm. After a while, I fell asleep in his arms. Don carried me in his strong arms to the bedroom and laid me down gently, then covered me with the blanket. He went into the bathroom and showered. He then came back and lay down next to me.
Immediately, when I felt him next to me in my dream, I turned and snuggled up to him and laid my head on his chest. He cuddled me affectionately and fell asleep.
The next morning, we woke up together. I covered my face to protect it from the morning sun and yawned, muttering tiredly: "Good morning." Don replied: "Good morning, my angel, hope you had a good night's sleep." I answered: "Oh, yes, I did." Rubbing my face and the sleep from my eyes, I slowly sat up and stretched out my limbs. Don looked up at me and yawned once.
I went slowly and tiredly into the bathroom and took a shower. I then put on my bathrobe and went to Don and asked him: "Hey, get up, Mr. Gummer." Don came without a word, got dressed, and went into the bathroom. He freshened up and got ready for the day.
As he made himself ready, I made breakfast for both of us, and brought it with the tablets to the terrace and out it on the table there. All nicely arranged on the table. I made two cups of coffee and briefly looked up when Don came in. "You look beautiful. I'm glad that you're now free." He sat down and started eating. I sat next to him and savored my coffee, drinking it with pleasure.