Chapter 24

Some months passed after I had caught Don. The whole thing, however, did not quite get out of my head. Every time I saw this colleague next to him, I still got a flashback to the situation I had before. A really cold chill ran down my back. Sat in the evening with my current script on the couch and learned it.
I  heard the door lock at ten o'clock, and aroused a little, but gave it no further attention. Still digging into my script, Don came slowly from behind me. But from the distance i could smell the scent of his perfume as a small draft came. He put his arms on my shoulder and said with his gentle and warm voice, "Hey Darling, how was your day?" While I lay my script aside, my gaze wandered on his arm on my shoulder and I stroked it deliberately. I: "My day was very quiet finally after all the weeks of stress I had." He sat down beside me on the couch and looked into my eyes and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.
I replied the kiss and smiled slightly as I tasted the taste of coffee on his lips. I muttered in the kiss: "Did someone have a coffee on the way home?" Don to me: "Yes someone had a very tasty coffee along the way." I said to him, "When are we invited again with your mother because of your birthday?" He: "Next Tuesday, but I think we can get it all together with a short holiday." I thought for a moment and went through my calendar thoughtfully: "Yes, that is a wonderful idea my darling, it is always a pleasure to meet your mother and brothers." He looked at me with his sweet and familiar look, which I loved so much. Then I could not resist to take a picture of it. He turned red as a matter of course.
When I saw it, I zipped over his cheek and kissed it once. A little later I got up to go to the kitchen and saw how far the roast was in the oven. Checked it and then covered the table for us.
Meanwhile, Don went to the bathroom and washed his hands. He crept to me from behind and hugged me when I stood at the table and put the wine and water glasses on it. I flinched briefly as I was with my thoughts somewhere else and snuggled at his still attractive chest.
Don walked slowly with his arm over my stomach and I could feel the tingling between us as we had first met. I looked at him and gave his chin gently with my nose. He said, "I think the roast is already finished, it smells like that." I glanced toward the stove and carefully took it out and placed it in the middle of the table where I was preparing the sets for this. I could feel Don's eyes he gave my ass. But I did not mind. He gave us some wine in to the glasses, and I cut each one of the pieces from the roast and put it carefully on the plates, where I then gave the supplements. Sat me down on the chair and let my eyes wander over the table if I had not forgotten anything.
We came across our glazers and everyone drank a sip of it and then began to eat with pleasure. When we had finished, I carried the dirty plates into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher, then walked back to Don at the table and we chatted. In the end, we did not realize that we had already drunk the whole bottle. As always, Don put an arm on my thigh and stroked it slowly. I grabbed his arm and played with his fingers and gave each one a quick kiss. He just smirked when I did it and put my hand in his. Slowly I began to get tired and leaned my head on his muscular shoulder and relaxed a bit there. Could hardly keep my eyes open.
He looked at me and said, "Are you already tired my angel?" I just nodded and he gave me a gentle kiss on the head and smiled. He stood up cautiously and lifted me gently into his arms and went with me to our bedroom. I wrapped my arm around his neck to hold onto it. He then sat down by the bed and said, "You must change now, by yourself." I gave Don only a tired smile and did it.
While he was moving around. I watched him for whatever reason. He still fascinated me as on the first day more than thirty years ago. I then slipped into my night gown before I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Don just put on his underpants.
In the time I was in the bathroom, he gave his and my dirty clothes into the hamper . When I had finished, I shuffled back to him and slowly ran over his chest and played with his still curly breast hair. He took me by my hips and pushed me gently to him and gave me a long tender kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes placed my right arm above his chest while I returned his kiss. We walked slowly to the bed, arm in arm .