Chapter 25

One second later, we were in the bed. As I was really tired I couldn't hold my eyes at all opens. Don recognized and said jokingly:" Hey you seem to be very tired today or are it the wine we had?" I pulled him tender in his side and mumbled:" Mister you know I had a long hard day today." He then to me:" I know my sweetheart." He gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead and smiled And in the dark to me as I switched off the light. Fell immediately asleep. I woke early up and went silent in the bathroom not to awake Don. Had a shower with my favorite shower gel and enjoyed it. I didn't notice that Don was already in the bathroom too. I have sung a bit while it. After a while, Don joined me by singing the song with his deep voice. I heard it and started to laugh loud out and stepped out of the shower and grabbed me the towel and wrapped it around myself. Don looked a bit fake mad at me as I laughed at him. Saw it and said to him:" I am sorry my dear, but I love when you join me, and you sing actually really well." He blushed deeply very fast and watched me in silent for a moment and afterwards he to me:" Darling, I can't be mad for real with you." Subsequently, he was going to shave his three-day beard. I dried and straightened my hair. Hurried then into the kitchen to make us the breakfast. I made me a coffee and went while drinking it through my schedule and smiled as I spotted the conversation with Tracey later the day. Don came to me into the kitchen and gave me tender kiss on my cheek. He grabbed his mug and drank of it slowly. I watched him and think what I have to prepare when Tracey is sleeping here. Said to Don:" Today Tracey is coming to us, and she is going to sleep adjacent. So could you get us those sweets she loves so much." He nodded:" Yeah sure I can buy them on my way home. When she is arriving at the airport?" Searched for the information in my notes and then to Don:" She is arriving about one pm. I gonna pick her up, so she doesn't have to take a taxi." Put my notebook in bag and continued my breakfast. Don comforted itself on the chair while it. I checked the clock and said hectic:" I have to leave now ...." I gave Don a fast kiss on his lips and took my bag and coat. Got in the coat while I was running down to the car. I drove to my agent's office where I had an appointment. Sat there and cleared all details with him about my upcoming projects. Later, I drove to the airport and bought me on the way a snack and a coffee. I got stucked in the traffic and slowly inpatient whom I am maybe too late there. After felt ages, I arrived and park the car in the park house there. I got out of the car and bought me the ticket. I went to the arrival area and waited for Tracey there. And at the same time I was hoping no one is noticing me on the way there. I rushed there and saw her walking out. I waved to her and smiled happy to see her. She waved back to me while pushing her luggage over. We hugged each other and kissed each cheek. I lead her to my car and carried her luggage into the car. She got in the car and leaned back in the seat. We chatted on the way home about everything and nothing. An hour later, we arrived at our apparent. I helped her with her stuff. She looked very tired as we were waling up to our apartment. I suggested her as we were there to take a nap until was back. She shuffled up to the guest room and laid down at the bed. She took only her shoes off. While Tracey was sleeping, I made the dinner for all of us before we had to leave for the conversation.