Chapter 16

After we had our breakfast together, I got dressed up and gave Don a quick kiss onto his lips . He smiled and stroked gently over my cheek and said :" when you will be at home today ? " Me :" I don't know but I think I can get off around 7pm ." Giggled and grabbed my folder and keys and rushed out to the car and get into it .
Don finished his breakfast and washed the plates before he went upstairs. His phone rang and he picked it up :" hello ." It was his mom :" hi my boy , I wanted to invite you both for dinner next weekend." He nodded and said :"   Yeah sure we will be there as usual, mom " he hang up and get dressed up for work .
He went right his studio and checked there his mail and went through some letter and sorted them out . Later then he started to work on his recent project . At 2pm a reporter came and made a short interview with him for a local newspaper. His colleague made some photos while it .
Shooted some scenes and made then later a break and eat some chicken with salad and drink a juice and checked my phone for messages while it and texted then Don . After a while we were continuing shooting the new movie till evening at 8pm . I knew Don would be almost waiting for me at home . Made myself fresh before I am walking to my car to drive home , through my bag at the other seat and leant me back and sighed ones deeply and drove then home. It's still dark at our apartment so I thought Don wouldn't be at home . Walked upstairs and in our apartment looking around . Heard some noises and thought it would be something else but immediately the light went on and Don sits there with big bunch of roses and some champagne and something to eat . I looked surprised at it and smiled and said :" Oh my god Don , that's amazing." Some tears are rolling over my cheeks. Don went up to me and wiped them carefully with one finger and kissed me on my lips slowly and softly wrapping my lips around his lower lip . He mumbled in the kiss :" you are welcome my love . I hope your day wasn't too bad at all ?" Leant my head on his shoulder wrapping my arm around his waist :" yes my day was fine my darling." Looked at all on the table and Don poured us some champagne in glasses and handed me one out . Took a little sip of it and after we raised the glasses up . Don was looking at me and held me tightly in his arms and led me to the table and offered me a chair to sit down . Sat down and look with watery eyes to Don and smiled . He :" darling don't cry ." He stroked over my cheek tenderly . I felt some goosebumps like as it was at one of our first meets . Think to myself " it's amazing how we both are still bonded over the years and I still feel the same goosebumps as we were young ." Don looked at me with a warm smile :" hey what about are you thinking here , relax a bit ." He gave me a tender kiss . Me:" I am just thinking how amazing you are my bear ." Gave him a long kiss onto his soft lips .
He meant few moments later as we found each other on the couch cuddling: " my mom called me today and she wa asking me if we could come over this weekend for lunch ?" Me :" yeah sure I am free so I can come with you there . " he drank of his glass and was watching me . Took a sip of mine and put it then on the table . Don:" great I am glad you are free at least . " me :" me too my love ." Snuggled up to him and sat me curled up next to him and put my arm in his laps . Smirked as I felt something there and looked at Don. He :" yes babe what's wrong ." He said like a child which get caught by a lie . Me :" nothing serious at all ." Kissed his neck tender and moved with my lips over his skin there and reached the areas where he loved it at most.
He carried me up on his strong arms and walked upstairs in our bedroom with me . I opened the door and he shutted it then by one leg . Looked at him and realize that arranged some candles and rose leaves in the bedroom:" how sweet you are Donny ." He smiled just and laid me carefully on the bed . Stretched myself ones and arched my back . He went on the other side of the bed and laid itself next to me . Don turned on his side right to me and moved with his arm slowly over my tummy and smiled at me . Enjoyed his strokes and closed my eyes to appreciate every move of his arm over my skinny body . Fell asleep after few moments . He covered me with the blanket and cuddled me tight to his chest as I was sleeping . Woke at the next morning in his arms up and tried to get off it . He pulled me more . I got carefully off his arms and went into the shower . Got in my robe and walked then downstairs and made us breakfast sung quietly while preparing it . Twenty minutes later I heard some steps and looked up and saw Don with his fluffy hairs :" morning Don, breakfast is almost ready . Could you put the plates on the table while I am finalize it . " he went up to me and kissed me and grabbed the plates and arranged them on the table and also the coffee for both of us . Put all other on the table and kissed him back . Sat down and looked at him and bit my lip hard as I noticed he was naked under his robe because he had a shower . He sat down too and started to eat . Watched him while eating .