Chapter 21

The time was flying by, and it was my favorite time of the year, pre-Christmas time. The only time where I don't have to work and can be with my family. I drove in the city and bought all that we needed for the next days. Put all in its place and was thinking how to decorate all in a cute way for the holidays. Grabbed the boxes with all the stuff and went through it. In the evening as Don came home all was laying on the floor, and he couldn't walk in proper. He said:" Oh my dear, what you have done here?" Looked up to him as I felt like a child in the middle sitting on the floor:" Well yeah. I started to sort all out." He smiled at me and glanced around the room and made a photo of me as I sat on the floor between the decoration stuff. I blushed as he took it. Me:" You haven't taken one. Don't you?" He:" Yes I did." Got up and held me on him and gave him a tender kiss on his lips and smiled. He stroked over my waist and pulled me on it to himself:" I love that inner child of you, darling." Leant to him and started to play with the buttons of his shirt:" If you are hungry, dinner is ready for you." Don:" Thanks, darling." He left me and had his dinner and while I arranged some of the decorations for each room.

I heard only the noises from the cutlery and the moving from the newspaper which he read while it. Was thinking what we could do today evening and walked over to him:" Sweetheart, can you help to put all up when you are finish with the dinner?" He said with a full mouth not looking up to me:" Yes, I can help you later than my love." Smiled at him and stroked his puffy cheek as he chewed that cute. He kept eating and took a sip of his glass. Washed then the dishes up and waited for him to decorate our apartment.

We were doing it together and had a lot of fun while it as I decorated Don a bit with something too. I made some pictures of it and giggled as he tried to get off from it. Me:" Oh, no let in on Don it looks so cute on you." He laughed and pulled me playfully:" Oh not it doesn't ." Pretended to fall as he did it and watched him cutely and grabbed his edge oft he shirt. He caught me and starred at me for one moment. Me:„Honey, is everything fine with you?" He:" Yes, it is, I am just errm looking at you." Smirked as he stumbled and noticed where he was looking actually and turned more to him to give him that view again and opened my blouse slowly to tease him a bit. But didn't give him a full view on it only a little tiny. Was waiting how he might react to it and looked at him and saw some moves in his trousers suddenly. He started to stroke over my waist slowly up over my side looking into my eyes while it. Bit my lower lip in a sexual way as he did it and moved my pelvis against his. With the intention of teasing him more. He whispered:" Honey, don't stop this moves." Stopped and he was looking at me alike, how you could dare it. Get off his arms and giggled at him. Moved with my arm ones asking him to walk towards to me as I found me at the end of the stairs up in our room. He followed my invitation. Took his arm and crossed our fingers. A few seconds later we were upstairs in our room. Was leading him right bathroom and moved one finger over his chest. He gave me a look don't stop it. So I do and kept going and stood in front of him and opened his shirt button slowly by button. At the moment I reached his hips, I grabbed his belt and moved it slowly away. Could already see the contours of his friend inside getting bigger and pressing against it. Licked my lips as I saw it. Took his trousers and pants away and his erected penis popped out. He turned a bit red among it. Kissed him as he turned red and said:" Mmm Donny." Taking off my clothes as I was naked in front of him. I was bending over the bathtub to turn the water on, and suddenly I felt something on my butt moving and got he was standing behind me. Shook a bit with my ass and looked back over my shoulder to him. He stepped closer to me from behind, moving slowly against me. Couldn't hold a moan and moaned ones as felt the edge of it nearly in my butt. Got then in the tub and turned to him. He stepped in too and sat down in it so that I can sit in front of him. Leaned me against his chest and grabbed a sponge and some shower gel. Put one leg up and rub over it while doing it I could feel how hard he got because of it.

Don went with his arm to my thigh and stroked it so that I can feel a bit his nails tender moving over my skin. Got some goosebumps and closed my eyes as I got a bit more in pleasure but tried to hold me back for the moment. He started to cover my neck with some kisses. Sat me up but even I could move back I felt how he was leading his hard cock into me. Let me fell slowly back, so I could feel every contraction with more intensive. Moved up and down on it and moaned as I felt nearly the edge getting closer to my G-point. After a while, i reached my climax and sighed in pleasure feeling his hot cum in me. We got out wiping us and getting in our night clothes. Gave Don a bad look and smirked at him. He walked to me and cuddled me as we found each other in the bed. He covered us with the blanket, and I snuggled up to him and fell fast asleep.