Chapter 14

Gia's eyes widen as blood spluttered all over, Hoodie screaming words as he murdered her. Masky ran over to him, pulling him off the girl.

Her eyes were wide as her chest slowly rose and it stopped.

Jeff came by, a knife in hand as he walk to her, kneeling beside her and carving a smile into her cheeks, making Hoodie scowl at the smiling boy.

"She just looks prettier now!" He smiled widely.

"I... hate... you" Hoodie growled under his breath as he stood, pulling on his mask and lunging at Jeff with his own knife. Jeff, shocked just dodged, his arm being cut by Hoodies blade.

Masky, in attempt to stop his friend, was punched back, falling on top of Kia. His eyes widen as he quickly scrambled off.

Hoodie let out a piercing scream as he lunged at Jeff. Jeff fell backwards and dropped his weapon, tumbling down the hill with Hoodie.

Ryan grabbed the knife running down the hill, Gia and Masky following. "Hoodie! Stop!" Masky screamed jumping down.

Hoodie sat on top of Jeff as his fists collided with Jeffs former smiling face. Toby swung down, tossing a hatchet at Hoodie, hitting his arm and it sent him flying off Jeff.

Ryan threw the knife to him which he quickly grabbed, his eyes slowly looking at Brian. Toby stood in front of Jeff to prevent him from harming him any further.

Jeff scowled before turning and walking away.

_____________

"I-I am s-s-so s-sorry" Hoodie wept, his knees brought up to his chest. "What happened back there?" Ryan asked, his arms crossed over his chest.

"A-anger,p-pain, d-depression, I c-couldn't control it" Hoodie sighed, a tear rolling down his cheek. EJ came in, Gia's eyes widen as she saw his maskless face. He had unnatural grey skin, a row of sharp teeth and was definitely eyeless. He was handsome nonetheless.

"Where's your little boyfriend?" He asked, his gloved hands being held into fists. Gia blushed at the thought of Toby being her boyfriend.

"He's not my boyfriend" she cleared her throat and Jack rolled his imaginary eyes. "Yeah okay, where the fuck is Toby?" He snapped and she was taken aback by his tone.

"Why?" Ryan asked staring strangely at him.

"He stole my mask" he growled and Ryan giggled making Tim and Gia giggle, Gia saw Brian crack a smile.

(No jokes, Cry has the most awesome and funny laugh ever!)

"Shut up" EJ huffed in annoyance. "But it's so funny" Ryan laughed harder and the others continues to laugh along.

"Where is he?" EJ asked Gia could see his hidden smile.

"Come on" she smiled getting up and pulling him out. "He's not here but I think I know where your mask is..." she smiled and he sighed in relief.

She entered his room but EJ stayed behind, making her frown. "What?" She asked and he gulped stepping back. "What?" She asked.

"The room, smell deeply" he mumbled and she did, the metallic smell of blood faintly drifting in the air.

"So?" She asked.

"Unless you want me to rip your stomach open and eat your kidneys, I suggest I stay out here" he grunted and she shivered at the thought.

She grabbed his mask from under the bed and walked towards EJ until he was shoved in and the door slams shut, the click of the lock. "Shit" Gia screamed dropping the mask and trying the door, banging her fists on the wooden surface.

EJ groaned and she slowly looked back at him as he stood, licking his lips and pulling on his mask. "I'm sorry-" he stopped in mid sentence as he smelled the metallic scent.

"EJ!" She gasped continuing to bang her fists on the door, tears running down her cheeks. "Help! Please!!!" She screamed.

EJ watched her, pulling off his gloves slowly, looking down at his grey hands with his sharp fingers, more like claws. He looked back up at her, taking silent steps towards her.

"EJ stay back!" She screamed but he didn't flinch, being used to individuals screaming at him. "No eyes, just empty sockets" he mumbled to himself before diving at her.

____________