Chapter 27

Gia stopped in front of the giant building, it was rather frightening. It was an institution but most of her friends were mentally insane so...

She hesitated before walking through the door, a large lobby with chairs against the walls and a lady at a desk in front, typing on the laptop.

How could Toby get caught? He isn't that stupid... well he got caught and Gia had to get his sorry ass out, the only thing she worried about was, getting him out.

She walked up to the desk and cleared her throat, the lady slowly looked up at her. "Yes?"

"Can I um please see a patient?" She asked and the lady sighed, typing. "Have made an appointment?" She rose her eyebrows.

"No" she bit her lip.

"Who exactly are you seeing?" She asked, pulling out an application.

"Um the newest rival, Toby Rogers" she began shifting from foot to foot. "Why?" She asked blankly.

"That's my business" Gia exclaimed and the lady sighed shaking her head. "I'm afraid I can't help you, Miss, you need a proper appointment to see someone of that level" she looked at her laptop.

Gia leaned over slightly, being able to see her laptop, she spotted Toby's name and room and leaned back, her eyes looking at the elevator.

She walked towards it and pressed the button, praying the lady wouldn't notice. The doors open and she steps in, quickly pressing the button.

The lady stood, hurrying to the elevator but missed it as the doors closed. Gia sighed with relief, leaning back on the walls. She hated elevators.

She reached the floor, and peered out, seeing no one. She steps out and sees a row of doors, she walked to ome and glanced inside, seeing a man sitting in the middle of the room, he was talking to himself crazily.

She moved away, looking for Toby's room. She looked into the room and saw Toby inside, pacing back and forth. He wore a white shirt and pants.

She tapped at the window and he looked over, his eyes look relieved as he walked to it, pressing his nose against the window.

She looked down at the handle and pulled it down, it was locked, of course. She needed a card to get in.

She looked into the room next to Toby's and saw a boy, he looked 15 or 16, he sat in the middle of the room, legs crossed.

She saw another room, it was like when in those places when the police asked you questions and there was another room behind the mirror.

She walked in, seeing the boy from it. She sat down, not knowing why or what she was doing, she was just curious.

He suddenly looked up and looked in her direction. He had light brown hair and blue eyes, he looked curious and amused at the same time.

"I can see you" he said and she frowned, seeing a mic, and talked into it. "How?" She asked and he smiled slightly. "I just can" he nodded and she looked at his file beside her.

It read:

Mason Grenndal
15
Suffers hallucinations and brings harm to self and others
Schizophrenia and bipolar

She looked back up at him. "What's your name?" She asked and he looked away. "Mason" he mumbled.

"Why are you here?" She asked and he looked back up. "Because Jason makes me look crazy, but I'm not!" He exclaimed and she bit her lip.

"Jason?" She asked and he rolled his eyes. "It's no surprise that you can't see him, no one seems to" he huffed.

"I believe you" she nodded and he looked at her, standing. "R-Really?" He walked to the mirror or window and looked straight at her.

"Yes, I believe you" she nodded and he smiled. "You think I'm not crazy?" He asked and she nodded. "Well, I believe everyone has at least a little bit of crazy in them" she exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Do you know where I could get a card to open the doors, I can't ask for one" she asked and he looked to the door. "Yes, on the wall, beside the door" he pointed at it and she looked, seeing a few card hanging beside the door.

She left the room and walked to Mason's door, checking the card and there was a click, the door opened and Mason stepped out, hugging Gia.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed and she nodded before walking to Toby's room and opening it, Toby stood quickly and walked to Gia.

"You dumbass!" She hit his stomach but he didn't react. "You are so lucky you are immune to pain.

He smiled as his shoulder twitched. He walked to another room and returned moments later, wearing his gear and holding his hatchets.

Mason inched closer to Gia, Toby noticed and looked at Mason. "And you are?" His neck twitched. "Mason, he's with me" Gia exclaimed and Toby nodded.

"Stay here, I'm going to deal with those asshole people" he exclaimed walking to the elevator. "Hoodie and Masky are waiting outside to assist" Gia stated and he nodded as the elevator doors closed.

________