Chapter 29

Gia froze and she felt her world stop. She looked at Hoodie who held his gun, his hand trembled as if he could barely believe what he had done.

Gia snapped, lunging at Hoodie, making them both fall, she beat him, no one was able to pull her off and out of panic, Hoodie shot again, hitting her shoulder. She collapsed, unconscious.

____________

Gia opened her eyes, she was in the infirmary at the mansion, she looked to the side, seeing Jason asleep, his head leaning back on the chair. She saw Toby on the other side and his elbows were placed on his knees and his head in his hands.

She shifted and Toby looked up, he looked awful. His skin was paler than she could ever imagine, his brown eyes were red from crying and he had dark circles under his eyes. He stood and Mason jumped, his eyes shooting open, he looked almost as bad as Toby.

"You're finally awake!" Toby took her hand and kissed it, her gaze was hard. "Finally? How long have I been out?" She asked and Toby twitched before sighing. "A month" he stated and her eyes widen as the memories came in.

"Ryan!!" She gasped and Mason looked away, saddened. "Yes, but I swear I had no choice, we had no choice" Toby quickly exclaimed. "Why?!" She pulled her hand away.

"Slender made us, we didn't want to, I don't know why he told us to" Toby defended. "He's gone" she said in a small voice.

"I'm sorry" Toby exclaimed and she looked away, part of her not trusting him. "Why him? He didn't want this! He was too fucking young!" She rose her voice by every word spoken. "Calm down" Mason mumbled taking her hand, squeezing it reassuringly.

She bit her lip, the tears running down her cheeks. "Why?"

___________

Ugshgshwhg I'm sorry it was so short But I have news, the story is near end. Basically, this is only a 32 chapter story. But there will be a sequel. The next parts will be more clear on what happened.

I luv you all, biiiiiiii