Chapter 9

"Gia?" Trina sughed, drinking her milkshake. "Gia?!" She snapped and Gia's eyes open wide as she stared at her. "What?" She asked.

"You've been sitting there quietly this whole time while I spoke and I doubt you were even listening!" She sighed and Gia rolled her eyes.

"It's just that, I met someone and I pushed him away about 3 weeks ago, I haven't seen him since" she sighed looking out the window.

"Why did you push him away?" She asked and Gia shrugged. "I hardly even know why I did it" she sighed, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"What was his name?" Trina asked leaning forward onto the table. "Toby" she smiled at the thought of him. "I don't like this, how about we go out tonight, just to get your mind off things?" Trina smiled slamming her hand on the table, Gia jumped at the loud sound, earning stares.

"Where?" She asked glumly. "How about the woods?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "Definitely!" Gia was quick to agree.

"So tell me a bit more about this 'Toby'" Trina winked playfully.

"Oh he has brown hair and the cutest pair of brown eyes I have ever seen! He twitches a bit but I don't give a shit!" Trina frowned but soon shook it off.

"Why don't you see him?" She asked and Gia bit her lip, not sure whether to tell the truth or not. "It's just that... I'm too scared that he won't want to see me" she groaned slamming her forehead on the cold surface of the table.

"Are you kidding! Why wouldn't he?! You're amazing!" She winked and Gia blushed, not necessarily believing her but went with it.

"Thanks" she shrugged.

_______

Trina held onto Gia as they entered the woods, switching on their flashlights.

"Sty close" Gia warned and Trina nodded whimpering slightly. "You know I change my mind! I don't wanna do this!" Trina whined but Gia rolled her eyes.

"No going back, unless you want me to be glum the whole year through!" She hissed and Trina sighed, straighting up.

They walked into the woods and Trina squealed when they heard the sound of footsteps behind them. Trina let go of Gia and swung back to see what it was, only to be tackled by someone, the same going for Gia.

Gia rolled down a hill, the stranger rolling down with her.

The person landed on top of her and she heard the screams of her friend bringing anger to her. She noticed the yellow hoodie and mask and knew instantly it was Hoodie.

She rolled on top of him and began beating his chest with her fists in anger.

Hoodie was not able to see her features in the darkness and he pulled out his knife, jabbing it into her arm, making her scream in pain and fall back, him pulling out his gun and pointing it at her.

"Brian! No! It's me! Gia! She screamed and Hoodie quickly pulled his gun away, his mask removed, her seeing his wide eyes.

"Tim! Leave the girl alive! It's Gia!" He screamed and Masky ran towards them, dragging Trina behind him.

"Gia!? Holy shit!" He screamed letting Trina go.

"Toby's gonna kill us!" Brian exclaimed his hands pulling at his hair.

"Why am I going to kill you?" Toby asked, standing beside Trina making her let out a piercing scream. "Chill the fuck out chick!" Toby rolled his eyes.

"I accidentally stabbed Gia in the arm" Hoodie exclaimed and Toby punched his in the face before kneeing him in the stomach and shoving him into the tree.

"Dumbass" he sighed walking up to Gia and holding her in his arms, her soon falling unconscious.