Chapter 5

Gia stared out the window, wondering what her father was doing, probably getting wasted. She was alone with Hoodie, Masky had some job to do for Slenderman.

Hoodie lay on his bed playing with a knife. His eyes widen and he lunged off his bed as he crawl to his bed side. Gia looked at him with a frown.

There was a jug of water and a glass, Hoodie pulled the drawer open and put out four pill capsules. He popped out four and hastily yanked off his mask throwing it to the side.

Gia stood up and picked it up still watching him. Hoodie popped them in his mouth and gulped down some water before collaspsing on the ground, Gia quickly caught the glass that was about to land on top of him.

He breathed heavily and soon he calmed down, opening his eyes, she stared into them, they were absolutely adorable. He had a pair of soft baby blue eyes and light brown hair that seemed too soft to handle.

"Are you okay?" She finally asked and he stayed silent, his expression motionless. "C-can I h-have my m-mask b-back p-please" he asked sitting up and she nodded handing it to him, he quickly pulled it over his face and looked at the ground.

"What are those?" She pointed to the capsules and he sighed. "I h-have a disorder and anxiety problems, i-I don't l-like talking a-about it..." he mumbled and she smiled nodding.

"I understand" she exclaimed and he looked up at her, his mask shifted and she knew he was smiling.

The door swung open and Masky walked in throwing a bloody stone against the wall making Gia jump. "Bloody hell!" Masky screamed and Hoodie stood up quickly pushing her behind him.

"W-What h-happened?" Hoodie asked and Masky looked at us, pulling off his mask and hoisting it to the side, his fingers running through his copper coloured hair.

"They escaped, well one did" he grunt, his light brown eyes narrowing. Why were all the killers the hot ones? Gia thought to herself.

"How?" Hoodie asked and she looked at him, he didn't stutter. "She slapped off my mask and kicked me in the face!" Masky exclaimed.

"Did she see your face?" Hoodie seriously asked and she was amazed by his unstuttered voice. "No, it was far too dark, the chick was armed!" Masky groaned and Hoodie tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"She had a fricking bow and arrow!" He waved his arms round and Hoodie tensed up. "I see" he mumbled and Masky's expression softened. "Hoods I didn't mean to-" Masky started but Hoodie cut him off.

"You never do" he hissed back and stomped out of the room. "Okay..." Gia trailed off and Masky looked to her. "Oh hey" he nodded jumping on his bed and lying down.

"Hi" she rose an eyebrow at him. "What about this bow and arrow?" She asked and Masky looked at her. "That's classified sweetness" he chuckled laying back again and she rolled her eyes.

Sweetness.

__________________

Gia lazily explored the mansion since the boys were fast asleep. She was in the main room when she suddenly walked into something or someone. The lights almost instantly flickered on and she gasped as she fell backwards but a hand grabbed her wrist pulling her into their chest.

She looked up and they stared down at her. She quickly pulled away from him and stared at him. He looked like Link but somehow different..... his eyes were black with red dots in the centre.

"Hello, you must be Gia?" He hummed leaning forward she was incredibly uncomfortable and rather scared. "Yes and you must be?" She started waiting for him to continue, he smiled wider and licked his lips.

"BEN Drowned, but you can call me BEN" he took a step forward and she took one back only to bump into someone else. He looked just like BEN but.... darker, like a Dark Link.

She whimpered and soon felt a hand on her shoulder making her let out a piercing scream and collapse onto the ground, sobbing.

Someone soon knelt down beside her and wrapped their arms around her body. She instantly knew who it was so she wrapped her own arms around them. Toby picked her up bridal style and walked away into his own bedroom. He put her in his bed and got in after, holding her in his arms and pecking her forehead before falling asleep.
__________