Chapter 19

Gia sat at the back of the classroom where she usually sat, she still getting good marks but the teachers had noticed her silent and strange behaviour, but left her be.

All she ever thought of was Toby. He consumed her thoughts constantly and she would end up crying in the most strange times.

"Gia?" A boy named Adam who was in the same class shook her slightly and she forced a smile before looking up into his deep brown eyes.

"Yes?"she asked and he smirked gesturing to the empty classroom. "Oh" Gia giggled picking up her bag and Adam walked beside her. "Hey are you okay?" He asked and she looked at his extremely attractive face.

"No, not really" she mumbled and he wrapped an arm around her. "How about we get something to drink?" He suggested and she was about to decline when an idea came to mind.

"Sure" she nodded and he smiled.

___________

Gia approached her home, Adam's arm wrapped around her as they walked. She didn't see him, she wasn't too sure, but she knew Toby was watching, she could feel his angered eyes on her every move.

She knew he was watching her, she knew he was always there.

Adam turned to face her and placed his hands on both her shoulders before smiling warmly to her. "I had fun" he smiled and she nodded, seeing Toby's figure emerge from the woods from the corner of her eye.

Adam slowly leaned forward and Gia's eyes widen as she stayed still, not sure of what to do. She felt Adam's breath brush over her face until a hand came between them and pushed them away from one another.

Gia was pushed gently although Toby shoved Adam to the ground. He slowly looked at Gia his glare covered by his goggles before looking at Adam. Toby pulled out his hatchets and Adam's eyes widen as he crawled back.

Gia stood in front of Toby her hands placed on his chest. He stopped and Adam scrambled to his feet before turning and running, Brain tackling him back to the ground.

He pinned him to the ground and pulled out a pill, throwing it in Adam's mouth and forcing him to swallow, slowly falling asleep.

"To m-make him l-lose his m-memory of th-this" Brain reassured her, before dragging Adam away and she nodded before slowly looking back at Toby, raising her fist but he caught it pulling her into his chest and crashing his lips into hers.

"Gia Gia I need to tell you something" Toby mumbled against her lips and she hummed in response. "I love you, I love you so fucking much, but the only problem is,  I need you to stay away from me, for probably ever" he suddenly shoved her back and turned before walking away, leaving Gia in shock.

_________

I'm sooooooooo sorry, it was so short but unfortunately I can't update as much this week but I can try.