Chapter 10

Gia opened her eyes and saw Trina on a bed beside hers. She was in the infirmary in the manor.

She sighed sitting up and flinching at the pain her her arm, her eyes widening as she stared at the bandaged wound. Trina looked up, panic clear in her expression.

"Thank god you're okay! Now let's get out of here before they-" she was cut off as Toby walked into the the room, Hoodie and Masky following, maskless.

Hoodie had a huge bruise on his cheek and a bandage over his nose, that's when Gia remembered Toby punching him in the face. In her thoughts, she thought it was badass.

"You, stay away!" Trina stood, walking to Gia's side defensively. "To point out the fact, we brought her here, and helped her, does it look like I came in here to rape or hurt her?" Toby rose an eyebrow at her as his shoulder twitched back.

"Fuck off you fucking freak" Trina snapped and Toby rolled his eyes. "Oh no, that one really hurt my heart so bad!" He said in full sarcasm.

"Wow, charmer you are" Trina snickered and Gia pinched the edge of her nose. "Tri..." Gia started. "No, no, I've got it covered Gia" Trina insisted.

"Tri, this is Toby" Gia sighed and Trina slowly looked back at her, her eyes wide.

"Oh my god" she fainted and Toby looking down at her, his eye twitched as he tilted his head to the side.

"Bitch" Toby chuckled.

"Hey..." Gia smiled as he walked to her side. "How ya doing" he smiled as Hoodie dragged Trina out with Masky following before looking back at her.

"I've been better" she sighed looking at her arm.

"Hey, um about the last time we saw each other" Toby awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"You didn't let me react properly" Gia quickly added. "Oh?" He rose an eyebrow. "Come here" she opened her arms and he smiled walking towards her.

She wrapped her arms around him before pulling his mouth to hers.

His eyes widen slightly but he soon closed them, kissing her back. The door opened and Toby jumped back in surprise, landing on his arse.

"What do we do about miss bitch?" Jeff asked, his fingers clutching his knife tightly. "Do what you will" Gia sighed feeling upset, knowing it had to be done. Jeff giggled darkly before turning and leaving.

Soon they heard piercing screams and Gia pulled Toby to her, squeezing him in a hug as she cried.

______

Gia walked into the streets, waking to her house. She knew they wanted her to stay for a longer period but at this point in time, she couldn't.

She opened the door and as Sandra saw her arm, she gasped in shock, hurrying up to her. "Oh my goodness! Are you okay?" She asked and Gia smiled nodding.

"I just hurt it while I went on a walk with Trina" Gia half lied.

"Oh well, I'm making my awesome cheesecake, you want some?" She nudged her and She chuckled, thinking of Tim and Brian.

"My friends love cheesecake" Gia mumbled and Sandra smiled. "Why not invite them over for some?" She insisted and Gia thought for a second before smiling and running outside.

She sees Tim and Brian on the border of the woods, and runs to them. She reached them and walked to them making them jump and pull out their weapons at her.

"Jesus Gia!" Hoodie sighed pulling his gun into his bag. She smiled wider. "Up for a little cheesecake?" She asked and they looked at each other before nodding vigorously.

"Masks, off, now" she demands and they sighed before obeying, she smiled seeing Brian's clear face, meaning he didn't look like he was mugged anymore.

"Come on" she exclaimed after they put their masks and weapons in the bag before following her.

___

She was out, looking for Toby, a little worried about leaving the two of them there. Her father forcefully insisted on him joining, even though the rest weren't as keen.

She soon finds him, basically dragging him out the woods.

As soon as they saw her house, a frown came up to their faces. Hoodie and Masky ran out with their masks on. Her father came out, holding Brian's gun as he pointed it at them, blood on his shirt.

He shot at them as they reached the two.

"What did you do?" Gia shouted and they shook their heads. "They were arguing and it got so bad that he slapped her, she said they were over, he took my gun and shot her in the head" Brian snapped.

"M-My gun!" She screamed running out. Her father came out with a suit case before shooting at Brian, hitting his chest and head, dropping the weapon and jumping into the car, speeding off.

Hoodie lay in the middle of the road, the middle of the night, blood puddles beside his head and chest.

________