Chapter 30

Gia held Mason by the hands triglycerides as she dragged him with her out the mansion. She was certain to get away from there, her hearty was broken.

"Gia! Please wait!!" Toby called, running after her, but she only moved faster, wanting nothing more than two get away. He grabbed her arm ands spun her so she faced him.

"Leave me alone Toby!!" she slapped his hand away.

"Please Gia, I need you to trust me, I love you so much! Nothing can change that" he exclaimed, a tear rolling down his pale cheek.

She stared at him in disbelief, her hands placed on his chest and she shoved him back roughly.

"I don't see why I should trust you!" She screamed as he stumbled back.

"You should!" He cried walking back up to her and pressing his body against hers.

"Give me one reason why I should" she snapped shoving him back.

"You've got no one else, who loves you as much as I do"

She opened her mouth as to say something but quickly shutting it as she saw the honesty in his eyes.

She looked at Mason as if questioning him. He smiled reassuringly and she looked back at Toby and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a big hug.

He smiled and hugged her back, tightly, his arms wrapping themselves around her waist.

She pulled away only to connect her lips with his. He seemed surprised at first but soon began kissing back with passion.

Mason looked away, rocking back and forth on his feet, trying to avoid the fact they were making out in front of him.

__________

Toby held Gia's hand tightly as they walked through the woods. Mason was at the mansion already, waiting for them.

"I'm still so sorry about Ryan" Toby sighed, his neck twitching. "It's fine" she forced a smile.

"No it's not" he exclaimed, turning so he stood in front of her. "Yes it is Toby" she gave him a look and he sighed, before pecking her lips.

She pulled away, looking around. "I feel as if watched" she muttered and he looked around, frowning slightly.

He heard a movement and pushed Gia out the way as a rock hit a branch, breaking it off. He pulled out his hatchets but the person threw the rocks, hitting both his hatchets out his hands.

He growled, seeing a figure jumping from a tree, a machete in his hand from what Toby could see.

"What are you doing?" Toby snapped, the person stayed silent. "I work here!!" He snapped and the person stepped out, the light reflecting on him.

Toby and Gia gasp.

______