Chapter 32 (final)

Gia entered the mansion, she wasn't angry, she was furious. She had enough of Slenderman and his ways towards her and Toby and Cry.

She walked to Hoodie, quickly grabbing his gun and running to Slenders office. "Gia! Think about what you're doing!!!" Toby screamed trying to catch up with her. Cry was running by now, ignoring the pain.

She slammed the huge doors open, the gun risen and pointing up at the faceless man. "Why!!??" She screamed, her cheeks wet from crying. "Lower the gun" he turned his whole body, facing her.

"No!!! Fuck you!!!" She screamed and Slender leaned back as if surprised. "I never liked your presence in the mansion, with Toby" he looked out the window.

"No shit" she rolled her eyes. "WHY? Why Ryan?! I told you long ago to leave him alive!!" She snapped and he turned back to her.

"Just like you said you would stay away from the creepypastas" he shot back and she gaped. "Oh snap" Jeff whistled earning several glares.

"Y-You can't always control their lives!" She stated and he somewhat smirked. "Most of them are dead" he declared.

"Still!!" She shot, hitting the window, Slender looked at his broken window then back at her. "Are you done?" He sighed and she shot again hitting his lamp, it shattering into several pieces.

"Fuck, you" she gasped and he grunted, one of his tendrils wrapping around her waist, lifting her up and bringing her to his face. "No!!" Toby and Cry screamed.

"See you in the after life" Slender growled as he flung Gia at the big windows. Toby's eyes widen as he lunged forward in attempt to save her but Slenderman held him back.

She gasped as her body slammed into the glass. It was like in slow motion for her. The sound of the cracking glass as her body hit it. The shards piercing into her back.

She looked forward seeing Toby reach out to her, their fingers just missed each other. He screamed but she couldn't hear him. She saw Cry, his navy eyes wide and full of mixed emotions.

She blinked as she was completely falling down from the three story floor. She felt one last tear slide down her cheek and she hit the ground, a huge shard of glass, piercing into her back coming out her left shoulder.

____________

Dun dun DUN!!!! End, complete-O...

Horrible, I know, but just to remind you, there is a sequel.

I loved writing this story and so without further ado, if you have any questions, please ask me, I will always answer.

The next story will be called Twitch.