Chapter 8

Gia huffed as she followed Masky and Hoodie through the woods, she was going to watch them 'work'. She sighed before someone covered her mouth and she screamed behind it but Masky and Hoodie didn't hear it.

The man stared at Hoodie and Masky until they were gone from their sight. He threw her into the tree smirking evilly. "Where do they stay?" He asked pulling out a crossbow and pointing it to her head.

"Come on" he smirked larger but before she could think, someone tackled him to the ground. Jeff rolled down a small hill with the man and Gia stood up running after them. She saw Jeff had dropped his knife and was trying to grab it but the man was preventing him.

She picked it up and tossed to Jeff, accidentally cutting the back of his hand but he didn't react. He held it before pinning the man to the ground. "I'm happy to say, GO. TO. SLEEP" Jeff screamed before stabbing the man multiple times all over.

Once he was done, he panted before slowly carving a smile into the dead man's cheeks muttering gibberish.

"Now you can be beautiful, but never as beautiful as I am" he giggled. "Jeff?" Gia quietly called but her slowly looked at her, before standing and tackling her. "I'm going to make you beautiful Gia, and you'll love it, I promise, I won't make a mistake like I did with Jane" he placed the tip of his knife to her cheek before Toby tackled him off her.

"Don't you dare!" Toby yelled pressing his hatchet against Jeffs neck, the blood dripping onto his neck from Toby's hatchet.

Gia was far too frightened to think, so she ran. She soon ran out the woods into the streets, mindlessly running to her house. She turned the know to find it locked, she was too frightened to realise her mistake happening.

She pounding her fists on the door, tears running down her cheeks. The door opens and a women steps out. Gia felt instantly confused and the lady gave her a polite smile.

"Who are you?" Gia asked and then her father came up behind the lady, his eyes softened as he saw his daughter.

________

Turns out her father met Sandra at the cinema and fell in love, making her father soften now. She smiled as she lay in bed, listening to her music. She was so unused to her fathers gentleness.

She saw Toby by her window, biting her lip, deciding whether to open it or not, but opened it nonetheless.

"Gia I am so sorry" Toby instantly apologised and she stayed silent, staring at him. "Why come back here?" He asked staring into her eyes. "My dad is soft now, he has a girlfriend" she shrugged and he bit his lip from behind his mouth guard.

"Would you ever think of coming back to the mansion?" Toby asked taking a step closer as she took one back. "I highly doubt that" she shrugged and Toby could feel his eyes water.

"In fact, I may never want to see you again" Gia shocked herself by her words, Toby feeling heartbroken. "Well, if that's what you want, but I need to do one more thing before I leave, possibly forever" Toby sighed. She nodded and Toby pulled off his goggles and pulled down his mouth guard before stepping forward and planting his lips over hers.

His lips were softband plump, making her have butterflies in her stomach. Her eyes widen slightly as he did so, not sure how to react. She soon closed her eyes, kissing him back, but he pulled away, pulling on his gear and jumping out the window, leaving Gia completely shocked.

_____

"