Choking

NOTE :- THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO IT MIGHT BE REALLY LAME OR MOST OF YOU WILL NOT EVEN BOTHER TO READ THIS AFTER READING THE FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS OR SO BUT IM AN AMOURSHIPPER AND IM DOING THIS BECAUSE AMOURSHIPPING IS SOMETHING I LOVE ...... IS YOU GET ANY IDEAS ON HOW I CAN IMPROVE THIS STORY PLEASE DONT BE SHY TO TELL ME .. MAYBE I COULD ALSO DO IT IN FIRST PERSON ...... AND ALSO COMMENT IF I HAD MADE ANY MISTAKES .... I HOPE YOU ENJOY

ash and the gang have now spent a year travelling all through the kalos region and ash has finally managed to collect 8 gym badges from the gym leaders of the kalos region. serena ... one his his compaions has managed to get 3 keys from the pokemon showcases and is now eleigible to compete in the masterclass, but she decides to compete in it after ash tries to win the kalos league.

everyone is totally pumped up as they all talk about how ash will be entering the kalos league, but serena seems to be on the dull side and even she dosent know why. ash notices that she is sad and asks her,"hey serena, is something bothering you?", serena immediately snaps out of her daydream and replies with a stutter,"huh-oh n-n-no im just tired thats all" she managed to pull of a smile whilst saying this ash still suspecting her to be upset , frowns but immediately put on one of his famous grins that makes her feel like all is going to be okay

after about 15 minutes ash then commonly announces that since everyone is tired *slowly pointing at clemont making serena and bonnie giggle* that they should set up camp there. serena, bonnie and clemont then all together reply in unison "thats a great idea" but clemonts reply was more like 'th-thats a gre-gr-great i-idea' as he was already laying on the groung gasping for air. evryone laughed about how clemont gets tired so easily and then he to started to laugh a little after sarcastically replying,"haha real mature guys........ laugh at the guy whos almost dying".

ash and bonnie started to set up everyones tents while clemont and serena were cooking them dinner. Ash and bonnie quickly set up the tents and were still waitng for the food to get ready, their mouths were watering with the delicious smell of clemonts pasta and serenas macaroons. Ash announced that he would go and do some training by the time the food gets ready. Serena asked him,"why now?? Dinner will be ready in a minute", ash then replied with a thumbs up,"well if i sit here waiting a minute of time that i could have spent training would get wasted", serena then grinned,"well i guess that there's no changing your ming now...... Just come back before dinner k, you don't want chespin to eat all your macaroons now don't you", she said with a smile ash smiled back and went of to train with bonnie comming along with him because she insisted that she wanted to see how the Pokemon would battle.

Ash and bonnie found a perfect place to practice, ash then brought out his greninja and pikachu jumped down from his shoulder, ready to battle. Ash then softly murmured,"it would have been better if i had someone to battle with right now instead of battling a Pokemon with no trainer". Bonnie heard what he said even though he was just talking to himself and replied with such energy and excitement as if her body was producing a gallon of adrenaline," ASH ASH ASH I COULD BATTLE WITH YOU", her eyes were gleaming with excitement. "oh yeah ... You could battle me with my pikachu while i use greninja". "YAY!!!!!", bonnie screamed with joy. Ash said "ok so lets start...... You may have the first move", bonnie replied," thanks .. Now pikachu use thunder bo- ", she was interrupted by serena who screamed" hey guys I've been looking all over for you .. C'mon dinners ready", bonnie frowned but ash then told her with a comforting smile that they could have a battle tomorrow."promise" bonnie asked him,"promise" ash replied with an assuring smile and then they walked with serena back to clemont, where the tables were already set with tons of food. "you really outdid yourselves this time clemont and serena .. It tastes GREAT", ash said as he already grabbed a plate and began to eat. Later they all sat down and were eating "so how was your 'training session' ash", serena asked sarcastically."oh it went really well .. So well that i think that pikachu would end up evolving without even having to jse a thunder stone" ash replied with sarcasm as well and they all started giggling. "well i hope you have all learnt your lesson now... Never go to train when serena says 'itll be ready in a minute' she really means it" clemont said laughing. This last joke was too much for ash and he ended up choking on one of serenas macaroons laughing. Serena immediately seeing ash choking, jumped right out of her chair, patted his back , and gave him a glass of water. Ash thanked her and told her that she didn't really have to do that ,"yeah your right, i didn't have to do that, i could just sit here and watch you choke" serena said sarcastically with a tiny pinch of anger and worriedness. "of course i had to ash your min-m-my .... Friend", she said while blushing slightly. "yeah that right im.... Im your friend", ash said frowning slightly and then made a little smile. Serena noticed that ash was a little sad but for some reason she never asked as she too was feeling a little down. There were a few minutes of that annoying awkward silence now...... "well im pretty tired now .. Im going to bed", clemont said, partly to break the silence but mostly coz he was really tired."and i suggest you guys do to, we have to travel all the way back to lumiose city so that ash to compete in the league so we have to leave early", clemont said as he said goodnight to his friends. As soon as she heard the word league, serena became upset again and frowned as she said goodnight to clemont and ash. Ash noticed a sadness in her voice and wanted to ask her what was wrong but before he could, serena had began to walk to her tent, taking bonnke along with her. Ash is whispered to himself," goodnight serena", as he looked as she walked away. Later after spending a few moments to himself outside.. Ash went back into his tent and rolled up into his sleeping bag, wondering why serena and himself were sad.............

NOTE:- HEY GUYS SO THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER I HOPE THAT U GUYS REALLY LIKED IT. PLEASE COMMENT BELOW ON WHT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. ILL TRY TO UPDATE IT SOON BUT IM SURE THAT U GUYS WILL BE ABLE TO READ IT BEFORE NEXT WEEKEND K SO BYE AND THANKS AGAIN.