A date ?

NOTE :- HEY GUYS FIRST OFF IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATUNG MY STORY FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS ..... AS I MENTIONED BEFORE MY EXAMS WERE GOING ON AND I HAD TO DO WELL OR MY MOM WOULD HAVE TAKEN MY PHONE AWAY ( I GUESS I DIDNT MENTION THAT PART ). WELL EXAMS ARE OVER SO NOW I CAN CONTINUE. BUT I STILL HAVE TO DO MY HISTORY ASSIGNMENT BUT DONT WORRY, ILL STILL UPDATE

OH AND ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 150 VIEWS...... HONESTLY I DIDNT EXPECT TO EVEN GET MOTE THAN 20 VIEWS WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS. SO THANK YOU GUYS AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES .....

AND TO BALANCE OUT HOW LONG I HAVEN'T UPDATED THE STORY ..... HERES THE BIGGEST CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN SO FAR :D

Serena slowly started to get up the next morning, she was mainly woken up from the sound of running water. She started to open her eyes and saw that all the lights were already on and the curtains were open. She went to the bathroom and saw that ash was there brushing his teeth..... Actually he was just finishing. Ash gargled and then spat out the water. He turned around and found serena behind him waiting with a towel in her hand and her toothbrush in the other. "good morning serena", he grinned, "sorry to keep you waiting", he added as he scratched the back of his head. "no no ... I wasn't waiting", serena replied frantically. "and goodmorning to you to", she smiled. Ash smiled back and went to the bedroom to wear his trusty hat and coat on. She went into the bathroom and started to talk from there with ash throught the walls. "so what are you doing up so early anyway ?", she asked him as her voice echoed from the batroom. "well im actually going to go and buy some stuff at the pokemart...... Yknow for the league and stuff". He replied as he was tying his shoes. "oh", serena replied blankly. "do you want to come with me", ash asked her with a nervous tone.. He knew he sounded nervous but he didn't really know why. Serena stopped moving ash she heard ash asking to come with her. "is he asking me out", she tought to herself. "no of course ...... Ash wouldn't do that....... Would h-", "you don't have to come if you don't want to", ash said in a slightly saddish way interrupting serenas thoughts. "no no no i-i-ill come", serena said as she sweatdropped on realizing how ridiculus she sounded while saying that. "great its a date...... Ill go tell clemont and bonnie that we'll be leaving after breakfast....... Is that okay with you ?", he yelled as he asked her coz he was near the door ... Almost leaving the room. "y-ye-yeah", serena replied as she heard the sound if the door being shut. "is this really a date or did he just mean the expression ?", serena thought to herself as she came out of the bathroom wearing a towel..... " serena you're just imagining things just like you did you went with ash ti get your Pokemon gifts" whe reassured herself as she blushed as she remembered that day ... When ash had given her the blue ribbon. "oh well", she said to herself in a sigh and then started to get ready for breakfast and then the "date".

meanwhile at the table.... Ash had just finished telling clemont that he and serena were going to go to the Pokemart and get some stuff... He also asked them if they needed anything but the answer to that question was no. Serena then arrived at the table and everyone greated her. "good morning guys", she said to them and she got the same reply. Pretty much the same routine was followed at the table. Ash would eat about 3 plates if food and they would all talk and giggle. "so you ready ?", ash asked serena with a smile. "sure", serena said as she smiled back. "oh wait sorry could you wait a minute.... I forgot my bag", serena said as she ran back to her room. They all giggled.

meanwhile outside the Pokemon centre..

"great so it looks like the twerp and the twerpette are going to the Pokemart", James said looking throught binoculars. "that'll be the perfect time to nab pikachu", jessie interrupted him as he was about to say the same thing. "wobbuffet", the blue Pokemon cried. "so lets get going", meowth said. "we'll be waiting for them over there", James said. "and when they do come....", jessie said with a giggle. "pikachu will be ours !!", they screamed..... So loud acutally that ash, clemont and bonnie turned towards the window to see if anyone was there. Team rocket immediately hid back behind the bushes. "did you hear something ?", bonnie asked her brother. "yeah..", he replied with a confused look on his face. "i heard it too", ash said. "but it was probably nothing", he said smiling and scratching th bottom of his nose. " yeah you're probably right", clemont said smiling.