Worst topic ever

after travelling through route 19, ash and the gang had finally reached anistar city before sunset. "lets head over to the pokemon centre. we'll continue trevelling tomorrow", serena suggested. clemont smiled so widely to that suggestion that his smile almost reached his ears. they headed to the pokemon centre and ash immediately asked nurse joy if there were any rooms available there. luckily there were 2 rooms still available. ash got the keys to the room and thanked nurse joy. "its my pleasure", she replied and ash smiled to that as a reply. he waved the 2 keys to the gang and signaled them to come over to their rooms. they kept all their bags in their rooms and took some rest there for a while before comming back out and ordering dinner.

they ordered their dinner and sat outside at one of the tables of the pokemon centre and were just talking to each other to while away the time. on one of the TVs in the pokemon centre monsiuer pierre, the pokemon showcase host appeared and announced that there will be a pokemon showcase for master class conducted in anistar city. this got serena super phsyched. but then she realized that it was the next day and she hadnt done any practice. moreover she hadnt even registered and now it was too late. "dont worry you'll get em next time", ash said with a wide grin, so wide that it was almost wider than clemonts. serena smiled back as she felt warm inside, just the sight of ash smiling could make her happy. their food came and they started to dig in. as they were eating, bonnie suddenly popped up a question,"so what are you planing on doing after challenging the pokemon league here ash ?", on hearing this question, serena dropped her fork, this was the topic that she had been trying to avoid their whole journey. they all looked at her for a split second but then "you'll probably be going back to kanto right ?", bonnie added on to her previous question without giving ash a chance to answer to the first one. bonnies second question was even first than the first one for serena, she rolled her fingers into fists and clenched her teeth so tight that you probably couldnt even pry them open with a crowbar. tears were forming at the top of her eyelids and she bent her head down so that her hat would probably covcer her face. " soooooooooooo ?", bonnie added with an annoyed tone because ash wasnt responding as he himself didnt know what he was going to do after the league. " umm i-im not really sure" ash replied with a awkward giggle.

ash looked over to his right and saw that serena wasnt eating. "hey why arent you eating serena ?",ash asked with a conserned and slightly confused tone. serena stood up,still loking down, "im not *sniff* really hungry now... im going to my room", she replied blankly and left."whats wrong with her ?", clemont asked. "shes probably just tired, thats all", ash replied, hoping that she really was just tired. but in reality she wasnt ok wasn't tired either. All she wanted to do was hide her head in her pillow and weep.

NOTE:- SORRY ABOUT THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER GUYS ........ ILL PUBLISH THE NEXT CHAPTER REALLY SOON SO ITLL BE LIKE A CONTINUATION TO THIS ONE (I GUESS THAT ALL THE CHAPTERS ARE CONTINUATIONS TO THE OTHER)........... BUT THESE TWO CHAPTERS (4&5) WILL BE LIKE ONE CHAPTER WITH JUST TWO DIFFERENT TITLES OK .... SO JUST COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW THANKS.