Confusion

Ash woke up the next morning and he saw that serena was still sleeping on his chest and his their arms were still wrapped around each other. He blushed and the sight and slowly crept out if the bed, trying not to wake up serena. He managed not to and he slowly left the room and closed the door as quietly as possible. "so sleep well ?", bonnie asked ash with a wide smirk on her face. "yeeeah ?", ash replied confused. "hmm i thought so", bonnie replied grinning. Ash just ignored this and wore his shoes. "where you going ?", bonnie asked. "um i just thought that ill go for a small walk aroung the city. You wanna come ?", ash replied, as he still tied his shoes. "sure, just a minute", bonnke replied as she got her shoes out. "im ready", she said as she just finished putting on her shoes. "ok lets go", ash said as he left the door with bonnke following up behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, back in the house, serena and clemont had just woken up. Serena was quite disappointed since she was expecting to wake up in ash's arms. "well that was good enough from someone who's 'Pretty sense'", she thought to herself. "good morning", clemont greeted as serena got up from bed. "morning clemont", she replied with a smile. "do you know where bonnie and ash are ?. I woke up earlier and i couldn't find them anywhere in the house", clemont asked her worried. "im sure that he probably went to go train or something. Bonnie probably went along with him.", serena replied with a reasurring voice. "you're probably right", clemont sighed. "come on, ill make us some breakfast", clemont said as he walked out the door of his room. "ill be there in a minute", serena replied. She git ready then went to the table. "here take a seat, dinner will be ready in a few minutes", clemont said as he was frying pancakes. "you sure you don't need any help there ", serema asked as she pulled up a chair at the table. "nah im sure, you just sit down and relax k", clemont replied with a smile. "whatever you say", serena replied sitting down at the table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"okay so what's up with you and serena", bonnie asked with her hands behind her head, formed like a headrest. Ash just gave a confused look back at bonnie. "well its obvious that you like her", she replied, hoping to clear his confusion. "is it that obvious", he thought to himself. "i-i don't know wh-what you're talking a-about", he replied looking in the opposite direction of bonnie who was walking right beside him. "oh really, what about last night when the two of you were hugging each other cause 'serena had a bad dream'", she replied, as she walked over to the other side of ash. "ugh fine i like her", ash sighed. Bonnie was quite confused because she thought that ash was really dense and really didn't have any feelings for serena. She was just messing with him when she asked him these questions. "oh......... So you finally admit it", she replied. "yeah okay, but you're not gonna tell anyone about this k", he replied looking directly into bonnies eyes, with his amds formed into fists. "okay okay, i wont, cool down", she replied, with her hands waving in front of her face. "sorry about that", ash relplied as he calmed down a little.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ring ring* the doorbell rang. "do you mind getting that for me ?", flemomt asked serena as he was flipping pancakes. "not at all", serena smiled as she got up to answer the door. "hey guys", she greeted as she opened the door and saw ash and bonnie there. "hey serena", they both replied. "where did you guys go ?", serena asked them as she closed the door after they came in. "oh we just went for a walk", ash blanky replied as he and bonnie sat down and removed their shoes. "oh okay. Well come to the kitchen, dinners almost ready", serena said as she walked over to the kitchen. "okay", ash and bonnie both replied as they just finished untieing their shoes and placed them on the shoe rack . "hey clemont", bonnie yelled as she walked into the kitxhem. "oh hey bonnie. Where've you been ?", he asked her as bonnie sat a table. "we went for a walk", she replied as she grabbed her plate. "hey clemont", ash greeted as he took a seat right beside serena. Bonnie smirled at both of them as ash did this. Ash and serena both glared over at bonnie, signalling her to stop. This caused bonniw to giggle. Ash and serena both looked over at each other and gave a nervous smile. "hey ash, dinner will be ready in a sec", clemont replied as he turned off the stove. "here you go", clemomt said as she served hot pancakes with butter and syrup to all his friends. "thanks a lot clemont", ash said as he grabbed a fork and began to eat. "you're welcome", clemont said ash he too toke a seat beside bonnie at the table. They finished their lunch and they kept their plates in the sink. "so where's your dad", serena asked clemont. "oh, professor sycamore called him. Something in the lab must've broken down or something", clemont replied as he washed his hands. "so what are you planning on doing ash", he asked as he dried his hands. "huh me.... Im probably gonna go train or something", ash replied, scratching his cheek. "oh......... What's about you serena", clemont asked. "im planning on doing some shopping actually", serema replied. "oh okay cool", clemont replied. "why clemont, what are you planning on doing", ash asked. "well im probably gonna head over to the gym and have a few gym battles with the people that might come", clemont replied as he grabbed his bag. "can i come with you", bonnie asked her elder brother. "sure why not", clemont replied. They all left the house and went their seperate ways. Ash went to the place he went earlier, serena headed to a big shopping mall, bonnie and clemont headed to the gym.