Lumiose city

NOTE:- HEY GUYS...... SO I MENTIONED THAT I HAD THIS HEADACHE RIGHT ...... WELLL ONE DAY I WAS JUST SITTING THERE ON THE COUCH AND WATCHING TV WHEN THE DOORBELL RANG. I GOT UP I ANSWERED IT AND FELL TO THE GROUND AND I ACTUALLY KINDA BLANKED OUT THERE ! I WOKE UP AND IT WAS THE NEXT DAY AND I WAS IN THR HOSPITAL AND I HAD IV DRIPS GOING UP MY ARM. I REALLY COULDNT REMEMBER WHAT HAD HAPPENED SO I ASKED MY MOM AND SHE TOLD ME. THE DOCTOR SAID I WAS REALLY TIRED FROM ALL THE FOOTBALL (SOCCER AS TO THOSE IN AMERICA) COACHING IN SCHOOL. WELL THATS KINDA THE REASON WHY I COULDNT UPDATE FOR SO LING AND IM REALY SORRY :( MY MOM TOOK AWAY MY PHONE AND TOLD ME TO KUST REST IN BED FOR THE DAY AND SHE NEVER GAVE IT BACK FOR 2. SO THATS KINDA WHY I COULDNT UPDATE. IM REALLY SORRY K ILL TRY NOT TO ....YKNOW .... FAINT NEXT TIME. I KNOW IT MAY SOUND KINDA WEIRD BUT I ACTUALLY ALWAYS REALLY WANTED TO FAINT OR SOMETHING SO ..... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED I GUESS. WELL ANYWAYS,I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW.

"hey", ash yelled as he and serena were slowly walking towards bonnie and clemont, who were just finishing packing up all their stuff. "hey", clemont said as he waved back at them, "where were you guys ? We were looking all over for you", he asked them. "yeah well we were just sitting by the late and pond and talking and stuff", ash replied. "why so suddenly ?", clemomt asked them confused. "well we couldn't really sleep", serena said. "oh ok", clemont replied, turning around to pack zip up his bag. "lemme just go and pack up my stuff and the tent", ash said as he jogged up towards his tent. "yeah i better start doing that too", serena announced as she walked up towards her tent. Ash went into his tent and packed up his bag, remembering to check whether all his Pokemon were there twice. Was ONE of the only things that ash was really focussed on.

meanwhile, in serenas tent. Serena was just finishing packing up all her things (in a much neater way that ash of course). "so what did you guys do by the pond", bonniw asked serena with a smirk on her face. Serena hands stopped moving, she stood still untill she replied with a stutter, "yknow..... We just ta-talked and st-stuff". "define 'stuff'", bonnie asked serena with a smirk still stuck on her face. "well we just sat there and and skipped stones", serena replied. "that's like the worst cover up ever", bonnie replied looking at serena like as if she were crazy. "what's its the truth !!! You could even ask ash if you don't believe me", serena yelled. "what else would we be doing ?", serena added. "so did you guys kiss", bonnie asked serena, almost like as if she ignored whatever serena had just said. Serenas face lit up a bright red as she heard this, "wh-what do u mean ........ O how could we do that", she replied. "yeah you're right ...... Ash is too dense to do something like that", bonnie replied. Serena just didn't reply to what bonnie just said, partly because she didn't know what to answer, and partly because she didn't want to talk about this topic any longer. "hey you guys ready", ash asked with his head peeping into serenas tent. "u-um yeah..... Ill be out there in a sec", serena replied as she saw ash and blushed because of the conversation that she and bonnie just had. "oh ok then", ash said as he left the tent and went over to clemont. "wh-what do yo-you mean by ash being too dense", serena slowly whispered. "oh c'mon....... Don't act you don't know........ Its obvious that you like him, but as you may have noticed, he's too dense to see that", bonnie yelled out, stressing on the word 'dense'. "is it really that obvious ?", serena asked blushing. "oh so you finally admit it, you do like ash", bonnie replied smirking. "yeah ok fine maybe i do like him a little...... But you're not to say this to anyone", serena said. "yeah right 'a little'", bonni smirked. "bonnie !", serena yelled. "ok ok fine i wont tell anyone", bonnie replied in an uninterested tone. "you better not", serena said as she walked out of her tent, bonnie following up right behind her. Serenas tent was easy to set and pack up since it was all done with the push of a button, just like clemont and ash's. "im ready", serena announced as she came out walking from her tent. "that's great"! Ash replied with a grin making serena blush. "so shall we get going ?", clemont asked even though he already knew the answer. "yep i wanna sign up right away", ash replied with a fistbump. "alright then, lets get going",bonnie yelled as she came walking from afar. "okay", serena replied as she walked off towards lumiose city with the gang following up Behind her. The rest of the gang quickly caught up from behind her by jogging up. They walked for a while and finally reached lumiose city. They immediately went to the Pokemon centre and they asked nurse joy whether she knew when the kalos league would be conducted. "actually it'll be conducted next week", she replied with a smile on her face. "would any of you kids like to register ?", she asked them. "i would", ash said as he placed his badge case, complete with alll eight bafges on the counter. "oh i see that you have enough badges to compete...... Now all i need us your pokedex", she said as she picked up ash's badge case. "oh yeah.... That's right, i totally forgot about that......well ... Just a minute.... Here it is", ash replied as he took out his pokedex and handed it to nurse joy. "Great ill register you", nurse joy said as she tooked his pokedex and started to register him. "here now you are registered to compete in the kalos league. Good luck !", she said with a dmipe just as she finished registering ash for the legue. "thanks", ash said as he receiged his pokedex from nurse joy. "here you guys could stay here at the centre for a week if you want to", nurse joy said as she held up some room keys. "no its ok...... We'll be staying at my place", clemont said. "oh ok, just ask if you need anything", nurse joy replied. "ok bye", the gang said to nurse joy. Nurse joy waved bye as they left to clemonts house.

NOTE:- HEY GUYS I KNIW THAT THIS CHAPTER ISNT REALLY THAT INTERESTING, IM TOO TIRED TO REALLY THINK A LOT SO I KINDA WEOTE A BORING CHAPTER. MY HEAD STILL HURTS A BIT SO IM REALLY SORRY. SOO SORRY AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW



