Chapter 9

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth.
I said "if thats the case then why i should I believe you?"
***************************

'Honk Honk'

The sound of the horn and the mean old mans curse words broke me off my day dream. With a soft sigh i put my feet on the acceleration and checked the time, it was 8 AM in the morning and i had to be back by 11 as i was told by a bossy Josephine.

"Your going to be home at 11 not a minute late"

A nervous chill ran down my spine as i turned towards my destination. I turned the engine off and stepped outside. My heel ankle boots making a click click sound every time i moved. My surrounding was so peaceful, the now gone people rested peacefully in their graves as i walked passed them. Clutching my bag to myself I noticed that there were a few more graves then the last time i came here. Huh.

I saw him before i reached my destined grave. Uncle was crouched down to his knees as he started at the ground below. How did he get there? I switched from the pavement to the grass so that my shoes don't make noise. I knew it was none of my business but i still came to a stop near a tree within hearing range.

"I'm so sorry" he sniffed down "I'm sorry I'm breaking my promise, I'm sorry I didn't take care of her"

"I'm so sorry" He sniffed again as he got up. I quickly hid behind the huge tree so I don't get caught. Watching him walk away, i made my way to her grave.

"Hi mom" I whispered. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm getting married today" I sighed. "I wish you were here mom, I'm so scared" My vision started to blurry and a tear fell down on the green grass.
"I want to be strong. I have to be"
"I love you mom" I smiled and retreated back to my car
*********************************

"GET THESE FLOWERS OUT OF HERE!"

"MADDIE HER SHOES ARE NOT HERE YET"

I smiled a little from the bathroom they pushed me in. Josephine was going crazy. We had people coming in from Dominics area and we just got back from the spa. Josephine had insisted i go to the spa and get myself 'waxed' Everywhere. I made a mental note of never doing that again ever. A loud bang had me jumping up from the shower i was in. I quickly dried myself and wrapped a towel around me.

"Finally!" She sighed. She ushered me towards the dresser and made me sit down. I quietly followed her commands. She threw a white lacy bra and matching underwear at me before taking out all of mine and her makeup. I gave a confused look but didn't say anything as i put them on. I grabbed my silk robe and wrapped it around me.

"You are going to look so beautiful" she smiled as she began blow drying my hair then curling them. She put my hair in a low bun with a braid. As she started on my face i told her to keep it very light which consisted of a perfect winged eyeliner to coating my eyelashes with mascara and a little bit of contouring blending it all so perfectly.

I got up as she went to get my dress, grabbing the lotion and massaging it on my legs and arms.

"Here it is" She smiled and laid down the most beautiful wedding dress on the bed. I had chosen it a few days ago but I didn't want to buy it. I wanted to keep it for someone who wanted a perfect happy wedding. Not like me.
My stomach knotted and i bit my lip.

Taking a deep breath i shrugged on the beautiful dress with the help of Josephine. She brushed it off to give a perfect complete look. She took a few steps away from me and sighed. "You look so beautiful" i smiled and thanked her. This was it. My heart was beating like crazy as a knock on the door was heard. "Come in" Josephine spoke as she applied a bit of lipgloss to finish off her look.

"Hello ladies" Gabriel poked his head in, his eyes going soft on Josephine.
"Aurora" He addressed me. "You look breath taking" he smiled at me as he put his hands in his grey suit pocket.
"Thank you" i smiled. I grabbed my white heels as i held out my hand to Josephine so she could balance me.

"Lets get going" She opened the door

I was gonna throw up.
*********************************

Reaching the last step of the stairs i saw Jake Mike an Uncle. All of them wearing expensive suits which made them look so professional. The boys gave me a small smile where was uncles eyes softened on me.

"You look beautiful" he leaned into hug me. I hugged him back. My bouquet was passed to me by someone I didn't pay attention to. My heart was beating like crazy.

"Let's do this" Josephine looked at me as she opened the door of the hall.

**************

REALLY crappy but thankyou to everyone who voted and commented :)