Chapter 11

"I'm strong, Because I've been weak
I'm fearless, Because I've been afraid
I'm wise, Because I've been foolish"

••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*

The warmth of the sun directly hitting my eyes woke me up from the dreamless sleep. My eyes burned from all the crying and were begging to be itched. Sitting up, I observed the room around me which seemed to bring me back to reality. I closed my eyes tightly, wishing that all this was a just a bad dream and i would wake up in my own bed with my normal life.

Sighing, i got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, turning on the hot water. I stripped of my clothes and stood under the warmth of the shower.

Warm showers made you want to never get out.

After shower, I wrapped my self in a towel and walked to the closet, my wet feet leaving prints on the floor. I took out some underwear and put my robe on. I picked out a light green casual dress with a full sleeved white cardigan and white wedges. Call me a morning person, i loved getting ready in the morning and getting on with the day.

I blow dried my hair for volume and straightened it slightly. I left my face makeup less as my cheeks were still pink from the hot shower. Now that i was ready where did i go? My growling stomach told me to get breakfast. A little hesitant, I pushed my head out the door scanning the corridor.

Clear.

As quietly as i could, I descended the stairs. This house was awfully quiet.
I could hear my own breathing. As i neared the kitchen I could hear the soft sound of plates arranged. Playing with my hands, I walked into the kitchen my eyes landing on my 'husband' who was clad in a dark blue button down shirt and jeans, holding the paper in one hand and sipping on his coffee from the other. My eyes lingered on his muscles, fascinated by the way they moved with every moment of his.

Quickly averting my eyes to his face, i caught him looking at my face with for a mere second before he turned his attention again towards the paper, taking a sip again. My eyes wandered around to the women behind the counter giving me a big smile. Her hair was in a perfect bun she wore a grey dress with an apron, making her chubby figure look extremely huggable.
She stared at me with her warm big brown eyes. Smiling back at her equally i walked to to the stools and extended my hand. She looked down at my hand with huge eyes. She recovered quickly and shook it giving me her beautiful smile again.

"I'm Martha! You must be Miss Aurora" she spoke showing off her teeth.

I let out a small giggle. "Just aurora" I corrected.

She turned around and took out a plate filled with different kinds of fruits and pancakes and presented it in front of me.  I gave her a small thank you and started eating my perfectly cut fruit.
I put my leg on another and sighed.
Dominic continued to act like I didn't exist. 

I was distracted by the sound of my phone going off. Picking it up i looked at the I.D

Josephine.

I cut her call since i wasn't exactly in the right place for a phone call. Once I started on my breakfast it pinged.

You there?