Chapter 5- Challenge

JB's POV
Ahh..! Can't believe that I kissed her. I mean, CPR thing.

After 3 times of me kissing her. Again, I mean, CPR. She opened her eyes and water came out from her mouth.

She looked so pale. "Are you okay?" I asked her coldly. She nodded .

"Umm..thanks" She trembled.

"It's nothing" I lifted her to stand . I walked away and I heard she said "why did you save me? I mean, you hate me. You should have let me die"

"If I hate you, I wouldn't. " I continue to walk leave her alone in speechless.

JiYeon's POV
Did he just said 'I wouldn't'? So, he doesn't hate me?

Oh my god! If I can jump happily, Believe me I will. But, My body were far too weak . I felt so cold so I text BamBam that I'll wait him with the driver in the car. Lucky me, my phone is water proof. I smiled as wear the bracelet.

Im JaeBum.. he's my savior.

But, He stole my first kiss. I knew he did a CPR to me. I started to blush.

~The next day~
Yay!! I've got to drive my own car. My happiness faded away when I remember that BamBam wil go to school with me.

Ahh, that kid -,-.

"Yaa!! Hurry up!!" A yell came out from my mouth. "Coming!"

"One more minutes, I'll leave you-.-" I grimaced as I started the engine. "Hey! I'm not that late. It's you who are too early" That boy defended himself and pouted.

"Erghh! What ever~ =„="

~School~
As I drove my car into the school gate, everyone eyes focused on my car. Some of them started to whisper about my new car, while some of them dropped their jaws.

They knew who my father is. So, why they need to be like this? Every rich person can afford to buy this kind of car,right? JB also have a car and it's also Ferrari.

I ignored them and parked my car beside IU's car.

"Noonaaaaaa" Oh my, He started that again. I knew what he want. But I just pretended not to hear it.

"Aishhh..noona! " He raised his voice. But still, I continued with my action.

"Yaaa!" He grabbed my hair and pulled it lightly . I folded my fist and glared at him. "What?!!" I shouted .

Everyone looked at us. They knew BamBam is my brother which is, the youngest of Park YoonJae's children.

They tended to think that we are a lovely siblings. But no, we are so not! We always argue, always prank each other . Still, we love each other. It just we didn't show it to other and let people know that I love him so much -,-.

"Can I drive your car ?" He pouted and made a puppy eyes.

"-.- don't ever make that face. You know that I'll not gonna fell for it." I flicked his forehead and left him .

"Auch! That's hurt!" He murmured.
******************
Hyunwoo's POV
I was so happy to have IU as my girlfriend. She's kind, but sometimes She's a fierce one.

I chuckled after reading her message. I was about to reply her when JB came in and grabbed my iPhone.

Oh man! You must be kidding me. It's not a time to joke. -,-
"Give it back " I said sternly without showing any emotions on my face.

He sticked his tongue out. Ohh! I want to pull that tongue untill he can't do that again.!

"I said, give it back!" I raised my voice . He rolled his eyes and passed the iPhone back.

I started to focus on my phone and replied IU's message.

"Hmmm.. since you have girlfriend. You've been ignoring me and always busy with her" he murmured but still, I can hear it.

"I guess, you don't need me anymore" He continued . He put her head on the table then he closed his eyes. Trying to sleep, maybe.

I felt a little guilty towards JB. I guess it is really my fault. I realized that I've been ignoring him after IU and I were together.

"Sorry.. I didn't realize that. If you don't want to be alone .. I suggest you to find a girlfriend." I grinned eventhough I know he can't see it.

He lift his head and looked at me . "Seriously, dude?"

"Yeah! I'm Serious. You should find one" I patted his back.

"Hmm..did you think finding a girlfriend is like finding a flower and we just need to pick which one that we like?" Oh no! That question.. kills me because I didn't know how to give an answer.

"You are lucky bro, You got a perfect girl for you. If I did the same way you did, I might be choose the wrong person. We need to know her first. Inside and outside. And I think you knew her inside and outside. That's why, you are really confident when you decided that she's the one"

He's right. I choose IU because I know she's perfect for me.

"Wow! Great man! Since you said that. I would like to suggest you one girl" An idea popped out . I smiled widely .

"Who? Did you think she would fall for me?" He asked looking unconfident.

"Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon"

********************
JiYeon's POV

'Brinnggggggg!!'

Yeay! It's lunchtime.

"Let's go!" I said grabbing IU's hand. She chuckled at my actions .

When it's lunchtime, I'll be the happiest person. I like food. I mean, who don't ,right?

"What did you want?" She asked me. "I would like to eat burger, chips, nudget!" I giggled. IU told me that she want to go to the toilet first so I let her.
She let me go to have a lunch first.

Someone blocked my way when I was about to reach cafeteria. Who dares to stop me from going to the cafeteria?!

"Urmm.. hi!" The voice said. It's man and I should replace 'the voice' to 'he'.
I didn't want to look at the face. It must be an annoying face.

"Jiyeon, Look at me please" He begged and grabbed my hand. I punched him in the stomach and I looked at his face.

"How dare you-" I paused when I saw the face.

It's JB! ><

*******************
JB's POV
Auchh! That's hurt. She's strong!! How can girl be this strong?

I groaned in pain . "Thanks!" I said in full of sarcasm. She seemed to be shock.

"I'm s-sorry .. " She touched my stomach but of course, I had it cover with my uniform.
"Watch where you're touching"

"Erkk! Sorry again" this time, she doesn't touch my stomach anymore.

"It's okay. My fault actually, if I know that you're this strong....-" I didn't finish my words.

"I learnt taekwondo when I was young. My dad said it was for protection. " she explained .

"Ohh. I see. And since you kicked me, you have to buy me a lunch"

She nodded as an answer. Assa! Plan A success!

Keep reading!

Amalia_almi♥♥♥