Chapter 28- I always want you

Jiyeon's POV
I'm tired of playing hard to get with JB because I know, I'm already lose with him.

Oh well,we spent our honeymoon very well. I know JB felt weird about my sudden changes but I also know,that he enjoyed it.

And I decided,to let him enjoy it forever and not for a while. I want to change for my husband.

I know he's been a patience husband to have a wife like me. A stuborn type. But I felt glad that he doesn't give up on me.

I realize,that it's a mistake to just keep ignoring him. A really huge mistake.

I'm so lucky so have him as my husband.

"Chagi~ what are you doing there? Come here~~" Oh,I really can't stand his whine anymore. He really the love of my life.

I gave him a smile before he decided to come closer and backhug me. He put his head on my shoulder while holding my waist.

"It's cold here..let's go inside" He said again. Indeed,it's cold but I like it. The cold breeze slapping every part of our exposed skin.

"Let's just stay here for a while" I replied.

"As you wish,my queen"

I smiled upon hearing that. He always has his own way to make me smile.

"JB..?" I broke the silent that's already take over the past 5 minutes. JB hummed when I call him.

"Thank you" by just the simple words,JB broke the hug before looking into my eyes. He raised his eyebrows which I find it cute.

"For not giving up on me. I know,my past behaviour was really-"

He cut me by kissing my lips. It made me shocked but then,I replied his kiss.
I totally fell for his kiss. I don't want to release the kiss. I like the way his lips touching mine.

He bit my lower lips before breaking the kiss. "No need to thank me. If I were you,I would do the same. After what I did to you.. I deserve that."

"Still,I treat you a little harsh" I bit my lower lips.
"No no.. Don't bit your lips.. It makes me want to kiss it" He teased making me slapped his arms lightly.

"JB.. in this world,what the thing that you want the most?" I asked feeling a little curious. I don't have any idea why I asked that.

"it's not a thing actually..it's someone. Every single day,I always want her. And it's you" He winked before pecking my lips.

Aww,that's kind of cheesy..but I like it.

I smiled. "Hmm..how cheesy you are"

"But you like it,right?"

"Pfft" by that,he carried bride-style and walked towards the bed.

"I want you" he whispered into my ears giving me goosebumps.

He captured my lips right when I landed on the bed. At first,He kissed me a little gentle. I let out a soft moan when he bit my lower lips giving me a sign to open my mouth so that he can insert his tongue into mine.

We're having a tongue battle when I decided to end it. Still,we need to take a breath.

While I tried to take a breath,I let out another moan when JB kissed my neck. He sucked it. He'll definitely will leave a mark on it.

"Tell me dear.. do you want me too?" He asked.

"Yes" I answered shyly.

He smirked before continuing to kiss me. Oh my.. thus will be the memorial night and I want to enjoy his touch.
*******************

I don't want to end our lovely honeymoon yet. I still want to enjoy it but the thought that JB still have a work to do,I give in.

JB said that we'll go on honeymoon again when he's free. I think it'll be a long years to wait. Well,he's a workaholic.-,-

Anyway,we've reached Seoul. Wow,time flew fast,huh?

Sorry~
I don't have any idea..

I think I want to Hiatus for a while.

Kbye

AmlyaQis_♥♥♥