Chapter 26- Finally! Honeymoon!

2 weeks later~
JB's POV

Oh yeah! Finally! I'm going to have a honeymoon..you don't have any idea about how long I've wait for uncle to say "JB..I gave you a permision to go honeymoon with your lovely wife" >.<

Actually uncle doesn't said like that but hell yeah,he did give me permision to holiday!! He even bought me a ticket!

And our destination are
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.perth..
Don't ask me why we went there. It's uncle's plan. He just gave me the flight ticket to Perth. I was shock at first because I thought he would give a ticket to Paris.. a city of love...

"Let's go!!" I grabbed my wife's hand as we about to enter the flight.

Of course,our seat was beside each other.

"Please put on your seatbelt..we're about to depart"

"Chagi..aren't you happy? We're going to honeymoon." I Put my arms her shoulder making her look at me.

"Don't talk to me. I want to sleep" she removed my hands. Actually,I've been used with her cold attitude.

"Okay..let's sleep !" Then I put my head over her shoulder. I know she's rolling her eyes right now but who cares? Obviously,not me.

*******************
I don't sleep at all. I just close my eyes but I don't know why I can't sleep. Slowly, I removed my head over her shoulder so that she wouldn't awake.

I focussed my eyes at her angelic face. How I love this beautiful face. She looks beautiful when she sleep. Suddenly,I smiled as I felt my lips touched her forehead.

"I love you.. " I kissed her forehead again before resting her head on my shoulder.

Ahh! I can't stop smiling!

***************
Hotel room~

I put our luggage beside the bed. We Chose a honeymoon package since we're on honeymoon?

"Come on! Let's sleep! " I whined making Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

She began to answer "we've sleep in the flight earlier.. are you a sleepyhead or what?"

I grinned. Of course I don' t. Hahaha.

I shook my head as I pouted "I'm not..it just..I want to have a baby as soon as possible"

She walked closer before smacking my head. "Yaa!!"

"Auch...it's hurt"

"You deserve that anyway.."

"Okay..sorry.."

"Whatever...now,what are we gonna do ?" She raised my one of her eyebrows. Well,that's cute.

"Let's take a rest first..we start our 'journey' tommorrow" Was my answer before I pulled her to sit beside me on the bed. Fortunately,she didn't refuse.

"Chagi~" I whined.

"Hm.." wow! I received and asnwer. As far as I can remember,Jiyeon hasn't reply me when I call her 'chagi'.. her answers was always "I'm not your chagi" but now.. Just wow!

"I miss you" I pecked her cheek making her to blush. Aww,that's cute.

"I've always near you.. so,why did you still missing me?" She frowned.

"I miss the old you. Where's my old Jiyeon? The one who is always smile, wink cutely and laugh when she with me. I want to see that again."

"She's dead and now,this is the new Jiyeon.. Who is more mature, doesn't forgive everyone easily when she get hurt"

Okay,her words really shot my heart. It's like there's a dagger attack my heart. She still doesn't forgive me 100% . But at least, I know that she's slowly starting to forgive me.

With all my hard,I promise that I'll make her to give an apology to me within our Honeymoon period. Besides,I've prepared some events for us.

"Sorry.. I know I've hurt you.."

She just froze.

Suddenly,she stood up and headed towards the bathroom..

*********************

Night~

We're just done with our dinner. I laid on the bed while jiyeon sitting at the balcony to enjoy the view,maybe.

I walked to her direction beofre sitting on the chair provided beside her.

"I don't know that Perth has a beautiful night view." I broke the silent between us.

I didn't hear any words came out from jiyeon. Well,that's not weird since I've been used to it.

"Tommorrow,we're going to have some trip.."

"Ohh..okay"

I carresed Jiyeon's hair as I made her face to turn to me. Her eyes doesn't look at me. It's like she didn't want to have an eye contact with me.

"Look into my eyes,Dear."

Slowly,she looked into my eyes making me feel glad. We silent for a minutes as Our eyes met.

"I know,I've always said it.. but Still wanna say it." I spoke before pausing to make her curious.

"I love you" I smile before kissing her pink lips and of course,She kissed me back.

I broke the kiss as I brush her cheeks with my finger.

"Let's sleep..tommorrow we're going to use a lot of energy"

She nodded before I dragged her to the bedroom.

Sorry,I don't any idea..but enjoy!!

Amalia_almi♥♥♥