Chapter 29 - I'm ready

Author's POV
It's been a while since the couple had their honeymoon. Still,JB felt a little dissapointed as Jiyeon doesn't show any sign of pregnant. Really,he wants a child!

Whenever he ask Jiyeon about that,all the answers he always got was "You know I'm not ready yet.."

Being the good husband he is,JB decided to stop asking her as he thought that was burdening her.

JB is a type of person who really loves kids.
On the other hand,Jiyeon keep thinking about JB's wish. Is to have a child as soon as possible.

She knew her husband is kids lover but she just doesn't ready to carry one yet. When they having their love making moments,she never forget to ask JB to wear a protection.

She may be sound selfish but that's can't be avoid.

After JB stop asking her that question..she felt a little relief. Somehow,there's still a slight guilty form in her heart. JB really loves her yet she act like this.

He just want her to get pregnant as soon as possible. That's all. 

"Noona!!" Bambam's voice broke Jiyeon's thought. She felt annoyed before rolling her eyes.

"Noonaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" Got no respond,Bambam shouted louder making Jiyeon yelled.
"I'm not deaf yet!!!"

"Hehe,I'm sorry.. you're so into your thought and I just want to make you back to earth" He shrugged his shoulder before taking a seat beside her sister.

Apparently,they're in Jiyeon's Balcony. Yeah,couple's room are supposed to be a little private but we are talking about Bambam, a boy who never care about privacy.

The athmosphere became silent again. None of the the siblings had an urge to talk yet they just enjoy the calm mood.

Suddenly,Bambam sighed making Jiyeon turn her head towards him.

"Noona..what is a feelling of falling in love?"
Okay,that was a sudden question and Jiyeon wasn't even prepare for that.

"Puahahahaaha.... did you,fall in love?" She held her tummy as it was very funny that Bambam fell in love.
How can a childish 20 y/o guy fall in love?

That girl must be very unlucky.

"Yah!! Don't laugh" He pouted.

"Ahahahahahaha! I can't" she keep laughing as Bambam just giving her death glare. Of course,that won't mke Jiyeon scared.

*****************

The night came and Jiyeon had decided to tell JB something.

She waited for her husband to come home.

"Arghh..I'm tired.." JB went inside their room and landing on Jiyeon's lap. She just smiled before planting a kiss on his clean forehead.

"Go take your shower first.." She said lovingly. It's no more a weird thing as Jiyeon has been like that since they back from their sweet honeymoon.

He smiled sheepishly. "Okay"

JB doesn't take a long time to take a shower.

Again,he landed his head on Jiyeon's lap.

"I have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

"I'm ready to get pregnant" Was her sentence. That totally made JB's jaw dropped. He doesn't expect that come out from her mouth.

"What did you say,dear?"

"You clearly hear it" She carresed his cheeks making JB felt comfortable.

"Are you sure? I mean,I don't want to force you..you can take your time" He assured her. He doesn't want Jiyeon make that decision just for him. He wants her to think about herself first.

She let out her angelic smile. "I'm more than sure"

With that,she kissed JB passionately. It was kind of awkward as she's the one who started it first but that doesn't last long as she felt JB respond to her kiss.

Now,it's JB who lead the kiss. He deepened the kiss by inserting his tongue on her cavern. He explore everything with just his tongue.

He made a tongue battle with Jiyeon before Jiyeon decided to end the kiss.

They breathed heavily as their eyes locked to each other. JB wants Jiyeon badly,but he had to control as he need to take a breath.

"I'm asking you again,are you sure??"

She just nodded.

"Okay that's the final answers and no more turning back!" He smirked then captured her red lips.

He brought his face closer to her neck and sucking it. He trailed her neck with his wet tongue making Jiyeon moaned with a pleasure.

He unbuttoned her pajama while his tongue doing its job.

Jiyeon knows that JB has been waiting for this for a long time. Now,it's time for her to give what she have.

Wohooooo!! I'm updated but this chapter are kind of mature,right?

I felt like want to puke as I wrote this. It's awkward.

Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Sorry for the short update.

AmlyaQis_♥♥♥