Chapter 25-In your dream

The next month~

Jiyeon's POV

"I love you..but I have to let you go.." The boy said while controling his tears from falling.

"No.. I don't want to lose you. Please.."
He received an answer from the girl that he loves so much. He'll do anything for her sake.

"Goodbye.. Now,I'm dead in your life" was his next statement. His figure began smaller and smaller before dissapearing from her sight. The girl cried her heart. She need him! She's regret for not trying to stop him from going away. "I need you.."

"Hello~~" Someone disturbing me who was watching a sad drama.

I turned my head towards the owner of the voice who is My brother,Chanyeol.

"Oppa.. you're ruining my sad mood" I whined making him pouted. -,- why did he pout? It's suppose to be me since he disturb me.

Standing next to him was no other than,my sister in-law,MinAh unnie.

She gave me a warm smile as she walked near to me leaving Oppa pouting.

She sat beside me. "What are you watching?"

"Some sad drama. You know,I've not crying for a long time and I think thst I need to cry." Unnie chuckled at my words.

Is it that funny?

"You're ignoring me and doesn't even try to coax me!" Oppa stomped her feet before walking towards us. I laughed out loud. Well,this is funny.

He's already married and still act like a child? Come on,stop being childish oppa.

"Aww..Oppa..I'm sorry,I totally forgot bout you"

"Fine..btw,where's everybody?" Oppa looked around the house.

"Daddy are upstairs with mummy.. I don't know about what they're doing. Bambam as usual,with his game but this time,he got a gang" I rolled my eyes.

"Gang? Who?" Unnie asked in curious.

"Who else,JB" I crossed my arms. Of course I'm mad. He should be with me,not Bambam. Bambam isn't his wife..it's me!

"Jealousy is taking control" Oppa ruffled my brown hair. Forgot to tell,1 week after the wedding.. JB asked me to dye my hair colour to brown. I ignored at first cause I started to love this style. But JB,won't ever give up. He always persuade me to do it everyday until I got irritated and gave up! So,here's my hair.. just great.

Back to the story again.

"Who is jealous?" Bambam interrupted us. He went downstairs before sitting next to Oppa. Behind him was JB who seems to be awkward.

He bowed towards Unnie and Oppa before smiling awkwardly.

"No need to be so formal. Come on,sit here" Oppa pointed a free sit to his right side while Bambam sat at his left.

" I've a happy news~" Oppa made a cute tone making Bambam giggled.

"What is it???" I asked.

Oppa raised his eyebrows and put his hands on his chin. He like to make us curious. -.-

"Hurry up!" I whined and pouted. I'm type of person who is impatient and I don't like to wait.

"Okay..but,everybody must be here.. call mummy and Daddy first" As soon as Oppa done talking, Bambam quickly went upstairs while calling out Mummy and Daddy. Yeah,He are impatient,just like me. That's why we are siblings.. B-)

"Drumroll pleaseeeee" Oppa grinned. Luckily,he's my OLDER brother..or not,I'm pretty sure I'll smack his head.

"Chanyeol.. " Mummy gave oppa a serious look telling him to be serious.

Thanks Mummy!

"Fine.. I'm gonna be a daddy..!" Oppa screamed while hugging Bambam who is dropping his jaw. He's happy too. I know he's been waiting for this news.

I jumped happily as if I was the pregnant one. Of course I'm happy! My first nephew/niece!

I saw Mummy hugging Unnie. She congrats her for this news. There,I focussed my eyes towards daady who is joining My brothers. Now,Daddy is influence with them..

Not getting forget about JB,Daddy pulled him into the man's hug.

"Yeay!!! I don't know that you're this fast hyung! You're doing 'that' everyday just to give me nephew/niece?"

What a question!! He gonna receive some smack from Oppa and he did. Ahhahaa..serve you right.

"Yaa! You're too young for that!"

He pouted.

******************

I don't have anything to do. Mummy was busy with her pregnant daughter in-law. I understand,she's too excited.

So,I decided to take a nap. I closed my eyes but then I opened it again when I felt someone laid beside me on the bed.

It's no other than JB. He looked at me while grinning. Now,what he want?!

"What?"

"Nothing.. it just,Now MinAh noona are pregnant.. when is your turn?"

What the heck?!

"Are you crazy?!" I raised my voice in shock. Of course I'm shocked with that sudden question.

"Come on,let's give Daddy and Mummy 2 grandchild in the same years.. One is belong to Hyung and Noona, the other one is belong to us"

-,- I sat up on the bed and smacked his head. Yeah,I did that. I don't care if he's my husband or not but he need to be smacked .

"Auchh"

"Listen..That maybe happen.." I stopped my words giving him an excited expression.

"Oh yeah ! Let's do it now!"-.- what a pervert husband I have.

"In your dreams!" I continued before heading to the door to go downstairs. I have no mood to take a nap anymore just because of a pest who is my own husband.

I heard him whined. He's cute and I feel like want to pinch his cheeks.

You know,I'd like to have kid too. But not at this time. I still want to enjoy. At least,wait for Unnie giving birth first. Maybe next year. Hahaha..

********************

JB's POV

I watched as Jiyeon went to the door.

I just teasing her cause I know she doesn't ready to be a mother yet. My Jiyeon,is just too cute and I felt like my day isn't complete if doesn't tease her. Hahaha.

Jiyeon,somehow starting to forgive me. I can see it by just looking at her action. At the first week,she seems to avoid me. Everytime I was near her,she's always find an excuse to ran away from me. But now,she still trying to avoid me but not as much as before.

Talking about the child matter,I think she might be pregnant in this year. You know,I've did 'that' with her.

People said,eventhough we just doing it once,still there's a chance for her to pregnant. Based on her condition..muahahaha

'Okay JB..stop this pervert!! You're not a jerk to think this pervert think!'

Some voice whispered in my ears. Maybe,my heart. Well,It's true though. I must stop thinking this thing!

Hey! I know,JB is pervert..hahaha. but he still my bias ♥

Vote and leave your comment about this story. And ohh,Don't mind the broken.

Lots of love ♥
Amalia_almi♥♥♥