Chapter 16- Goodbye Korea

The next day~
Jiyeon's POV
Today.. I'll leave my country which mean,I decided to follow mommy (Oh YoonA) to London!

Yes,I tried to run away from my problems . I want to forget all the pains he left in my heart.

Before I went to London, I must go to school to say a goodbye. It's my last day in this school..and I hope,it's my last day I met him. IU knew about my leaving.

She's very sad and tried to persuade me not to leave but I'm persistent person. I'm not gonna change my mind!

School~

As usual,I parked my car and went to my class. I keep my sweet smile on my face. It's fake,though.

As I sat at my seat,I saw IU looking at me sadly. She was about to burst in tears.

"Why? Is there something happen with HyunWoo?" I asked. She shook
her head .

"Then,tell me why?" Was my next question after I didn't receive any words from her mouth.

"Don't go.. " She wiped her tears and continue to talk " Please,don't go.. I'll miss you.. I know the reason of your leaving,but can you please ignore your feelings? Sooner or later,you'll able to forget about it"

I let out a heavy sigh as I stare in her dark brown eyes. "It's easy for you to say. The one who feel it,the one who hurt..is me. "

"Please..we could enroll to another school.. As long as you don't leave.." she won't give up. I knew her.

I shook my head. "No.. I must leave! No matter how hard you try.. I'm still with my decision to leave this country!" I stood up and walked out from the class. She is my friend so she should understand me! She should know about how much I hurt!

I stopped my feet after I reached rooftop. Class will start anytime but I don't care. I just want to be alone.

I put my head into my knees and closed my eyes. "So, You want to leave Korea?" I opened my eyes as I heard someone's voice.

Sounds familiar,no need to guess cause I know the owner of the voice.

I looked into his eyes. "What do you want,JB?"

JB went closer and sat infront of me. His eyes.. Full of saddness. I could see that but I know,it's all fake!

"I miss you..." he hugged me so tight. I struggled upon the hug but I am girl,while he..A man.

Probably,Man is stronger than girl. I tried my hard to release the hug. "Don't touch me! You don't have any right to do that!" I half-shouted. Then,he release me.

I looked at him with full of hatred. I smirked. " Go away!"

He shook his head. "No! I won't until you hear my explanation! You need to hear.."

I lifted my hands to close my ears then I began to scream . "I don't want to !! Go away!!"

"Jiyeon... "He cupped my cheeks before I slap him. "Get your hands off me!!"

" Jiyeon..I love you .. don't torture me like this." He cried making me want to cry too. No! Jiyeon! You shouldn't be this weak just because of his fake tears!

" But you hurt my heart first.. "

"No..I don't ..you just misunderstood Listen to me first.. please..Jiyeon,please.." He kneeled down just to ask me to hear his explanation. I almost give in .

"No.. I don't want to hear any lies anymore.. Goodbye..Im Jae Bum.. I hope this is our last meeting .. " I wiped my tears and started to leave the rooftop.

I went back to the classroom and started to focus on the study as usual. My eyes,fixed to the teacher. But my mind,no one could tell where it is. JB? He doesn't get in the class for the whole day. Skip classes.

Airport

Mommy,Bambam and I done packing our luggage. Forgot to tell,Bambam will go to London too. -,- He refused to follow me.. He said that I'll be bored without him.

Our flight will depart in 30 minutes. There's my brother and Daddy with us. I feel sad to leave them. Especially,Chanyeol Oppa since we've never been apart.

I called JiEun to come over for the last meeting and she said that she'll be here in 15 minutes.

"Noona..I'll miss Korea.." Bambam rest his head on my shoulder while I did the same with my head on his head. "Hmm. Me too."

Chanyeol oppa sat beside me and put his arms around me.

I saw Daddy and Mommy talked with each other. I don't have any idea about what they're talking.

"JiJi!!!!" It's JiEun. I immediately stand up and hugged her. "Finally..you came" I said.

I release the hug as I saw Hyunwoo raised his hand towards me. There's someone beside him. I couldn't guess who it is since he's wearing a cap and sunglasses.

I smiled back Hyunwoo . I forgave Hyunwoo a long time ago.

I heard an announcement about departure to London. It said that the flight will leave in 5 minutes .

I went closer to Jieun and hugged her again. "I'm sorry if I'm not a good friend for you..I'll miss you.. see you again.." I said as I started to burst in tears.

" the same goes with me.. now,Goodbye! Don't forget to connect with each other." She sobbed and broke the hugged. I looked at Hyunwoo and shake his hand. "Take care of IU.. don't broke her heart just like what your friend did to me "

He nodded . "This.. JB gave this to you . He said that you must read it in the flight" He handed me a letter. I raised my eyebrows as I took it.

I took a glimpse towards the guy next to him.

I wiped my tears and embraced my Brother."Oppa.. "
He hugged me back and patted my back . "Promise me.. You'll come back .."

I nodded in sadness.

Not getting forget about Daddy. "Goodbye dad.. "

"Goodbye princess. Take care of mommy" he whispered before I nodded.

I took my luggages and walked in the flight.

Goodbye Korea.. I'll come back here as a new Park Ji Yeon.

Sorry if it's not so sad. But,keep reading.. and hey don't forget to vote..Pweaseeee

Amalia_almi♥♥♥