Chapter 11- New girl

Jiyeon's POV

I'm so happy today. I think I'm the happiest girl in the world. 'Cause I got to eat pizza >_< (FYI, Jiyeon is eating monster )

Thanks to my bae.. hehe.

Yeah, my father is rich enough to buy a pizza store, but he always said "pizza isn't good for your health. You shouldn't eat it often" --"

pfft.. Back to my story , I carresed my tummy and smiled widely.

I heard a chuckle from JB. I pouted and stare at him curiously. "Why?" I asked him.

"Hmm,nothing..it's just,you're cute.." He pinched my cheeks lightly making me blush.

After that, we went off from the pizza's store and JB sent me home .

****************
After waving at JB, I entered my house while shouting "I'm home!"

"Ohh.. you're back.." the mysterious woman greeted me,not Doona Unnie who always did it. I raised one of my eyebrows. Weird.

I bowed and made my way to my precious room.

But, I felt someyhing strange. Like there's someone's watching me or better if I say, gazed at me.

I turn my back and saw the woman again, she stared at me like there's no tomorrow.

I shrugged my shoulder as I try to ignore it. Not important anyway.

************
After taking a shower, I played with my iPhone. I'm bored....

I waited for BamBam to ask his forgiveness.

I laid down on my bed and rolled my body around the bed. I did that continously until I felt tired.

Suddenly, I heard a slam . It must be BamBam since his room is only beside mine. Finally, he's back!

I jumped out from my bed and headed towards his room. Once again, I tell you guys.. I won't knock but I just walked in.

He was trying to take off his school uniform. To take a shower maybe.

He showed his thin body.. -.- he didn't even realized that I was already in his room.

He was about to take off his pants when I cough.

I didn't surprise at all.. we're siblings,remember? So,I've seen his body many times.

He stopped his action and glared at me. I grinned 'cause I know,that glare.. not because he mad at me for the incident in school earlier.

It because I walked into his room without knocking.

"Stop looking at my abs!" He shouted. Pfft. Abs?? Seriously, bro?

"Err.. your abs? You mean, your thin body ..or should I call it, a wooden plank?" I laughed at my own joke. But BamBam, glared at me.

"No fun at all! What do you want? " he asked . I stopped laughing and looking at him from up 'till down. He just wearing a boxer!

Nevermind, I'm used to it already.

"Listen, I'm sorry about earlier.. I totally forgot" I went closer towards him to hug him. But he stopped my action with his answer. "Ohh.. about that,I think you already re-pay it"

What did he mean? I furrowed my eyebrows giving him a sign like WHAT-DO-YOU-MEAN look.

He lauhed out loud and yelled. "I took a ride with Yugyeom.. and we went into a mud ..and you can guess,what happened after that,right?"

He made my jaw dropped! This boy!! Never fails to make me exploded! He brought my new car into a mud?!

"Yah!!! How dare you!!" I kicked his butt continously making him groaned in pain. He deserve it anyway.

After a while, I finally managed to calm down. I stopped kicking him. "serves you right!" he sticked out his tongue and ran to the bathroom.

"Yaa!!!" I yelled.

*******************

Today.. I don't let BamBam drive my baby. I told JiEun everyhing about what happened . She just laughed .

Is it funny? I don't think so.

"I don't find any of my story are funny"

"When I laugh..it is funny,dude!"

I was about to reply her when mr Gong entered the class.

After we greeted her and sat down, I noticed there's a girl beside her. She has a small eyes.

She also has beautiful eyes-smiles.

"Before we start the class, let me introduce your new friend. come here Suzy.." mr Gong said.

That girl bowed before she introduce herself. "Annyeong! My name is Bae Suzy. You can call me Suzy. I just got here. My parents enrolled me here since their bussiness has expand."

Wow, Long introduction. I like it though. So,their parents are bussinessman/woman..

She's looking at somewhere else. And I noticed her eyes has been staring at JB. I started to get jealous. Why did she looked at my bae?

"Okay now,you may sit beside TaeMin.. TaeMin, raise your hand please" Taemin followed mr Gong's order.

***************
Recess~~~

I walked towards JB and he did the same.

" Hi!" Suzy greeted JB. I frowned and froze. I just watching their action.

" ohh..Hi!" JB tried to ignore her but she grabbed JB's arm. I gasped by her sudden action.

" ermm.. I don't have a friends..so,would you like to accompany me?" She pouted making me rolled my eyes. Snobbish!

JB tried his hard to release his arm.

I can't stand this anymore! Erghh!

I stomped my feet harshly as I made my way out of my class. What the hell?!
on her first day,she try to flirt with my Bae???!

Author's POV

JB widen his eyes when she saw her girlfriend stomped her feet. He can guess what will happen next.

He turned his head to Suzy . "I'm sorry..I'm taken okay? So,let me go!"

He pulled his arm from her grab roughly and ran to chase Jiyeon.

He worried about Jiyeon. Jiyeon is hot-tempered girl.

"Jiyeon!!" JB shouted Jiyeon's name when she saw Jiyeon.

Jiyeon turned her back as soon as she heard JB's voice. She stopped her running skills >_<

"What? Go on with your sweet moment.. I want to eat " she answered coldly.
"Are you jealous?"

"Idiot! Of course I am!"

JB chuckled and pinched Jiyeon's cheek. "Aigoo! You shouldn't ! That's mean you don't believe in me"

"I do believe you..but..I'm jealous!"

"No! Don't jealous! I only love you.." JB pecked Jiyeon's cheeks making she blushed.

"Now,you believe me,right??" She nodded as an answer . JB ruffled jiyeon's hair and they went to the cafeteria.

So,how is it??? Next Chapter.. will be more conflict...

WUUu.. hehehe

Amalia_almi♥♥♥