Chapter 6-Meeting Sister In-law

(Still JB's)
My plan is a success. But, I don't want to be success when I have to bear a pain. It's hurt.

"Umm.. JB, I'm sorry again. I know it's really hurt. I kicked you too hard" She broke the silent.

I don't feel like to hang out nor be friend with this girl. But, It's my challenge that HyunWoo gave to me.

He said, I'll get something valueable if I succeed! I just need to make Jiyeon to be my girlfriend. -,-

I don't want the 'something' actually. I just want to show him that I'm not a loser.

I'll win it no matter what.

"Nah.. it's okay. I can handle it" I smiled bitterly. "You can have anything you want. It's on me. " She winked and smiled.

Ahhh.. what a beautiful creature. umm, I mean, she's beautiful.

"Oh really? Then,can I have the whole cafe?" My intention was just to tease her. But I didn't expect that she take that serious.

"Of course you can! Ahjumma!"

"Jiyeon.. I was just joking"

"Haha,the same thing goes to me"

"Hahaha, you're funny" fake laugh, that's all I can said.

Suddenly , One cute couple -.- came towards us. "Hey guys! What are you doing?" Asked IU, smiled like an angel.

"Ohh.. we are hunting an elephant. You know, It's kinda hard hunting here" jiyeon rolled her eyes .

I smirked at her answer. I like that, she knows how to make people irritated.

"Ha to the haha jiyeon," IU pinched Jiyeon's cheek.

"Aww! That's hurt! "

IU ignored jiyeon's murmur and grabbed HyunWoo's arm. "Bae, Let's eat. I think Jiyeon had ordered for us, right Jiji?"

Jiji? Is that a nickname for jiyeon? It's cute.^~^

"Don't ever call me that! Btw, I have ate your food. Sorry, but I'm too hungry and forgot about you" there she goes. Make people irritated .

"What????!!!!! How could you!" IU pointed her finger at JiYeon face. She looked like really angry and can explode anytime >.<

" no worries, dear.. let's buy another one. " HyunWoo patted his girl's back and led her to the cafeteria.

I rolled my eyes at his action. That was so sweet -,-

"So, Jiyeon.. I got to go. I was supposed to help mr. Gong but I ended up being here with you"

"Hmm..don't go, ! Erkk, I mean, stay here for a while. I'm sure mr. Gong will understand" she made a puppy eyes. Cute!

No jaebum! She's not cute! Remember your mission!
My mind said. I shook my head.

Jiyeon raised her eyebrows looking confused at me.

"Sys, JiJi >~<" I threw a flying kiss and that made her blushed.

*******************

BamBam's POV
Tsk, I've been waiting for noona for 1 hour. Where the hell are you, noona?!!

It's hot here. If I knew she's going to be this late, I'll hang with yoogyeom first. You're a cruel witch ,Noona!

I unlocked my iPhone and calling for ahjussi, our family driver.

"Hello, can you pick me up? That witch .. I don't know where she is and I've been waiting for a long time"

"Hmm.. okay then" I ended the call. Oh my god! I have to wait for her. Ahjussi was busy with my daddy.

"Noonaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" I screamed out loud. I'm a son of Park YoonJae. No one dares to scowl at me in this school.

Someone pulled my hair tightly. "Ahh!! Let go! It's hurt..let me go! You know who my father is?!" I didn't receive any reply.

"He's Park YoonJae. If you dares to pick a fight with me.. wait for my father's summone letter!" I tried to get off my hair from that dirty hand.

"Ohh.. he is my father too. Such a coincidence" she let out a big gasped. A fake one -,-

I know who was it. Park JiYeon. The cruel witch ever. She let go of my hair and pinched my cheek lightly.

"Sorry, I'm late. Busy helping mr Shin" she winked. Pfft, apology action. Always like that.. but she pulled my hair!

"You left me here without any message! You know, It's hot here!" I made that pout again. She ignored me and get in the car. "Let's go.. I don't need your pout. " she started the engine and was about to leave but I immediately get in the car and glared to her.

******************
~mansion~

My sister and I got in the mansion and we were greeted by maids.

"Big Master asked us to tell you to get dress up" one of the maids named DooNa said.

"Why? Are we going somewhere? " Noona raised her eyebrows. "He said that you'll meet your future sister in-law." DooNa noona smiled.

"Hmm..okay" She nodded. "Btw, The driver will bring you there. " DooNa noona continued.

We both nodded and went upstairs to get dress up. I wore my black suit with black hat. Simple but elegant.

Our father taught us to be elegant. It's a formal meeting and of course. Suit is the perfect one. (Sorry, not so good in fashion)

Noona wore a simple dress knee-level. Then she put a heart-shape necklace. Last but not least, she wore a bracelet. It's our late mom's bracelet

3 inch high-heels. Great, just great.
She's complicated but elegant >~<

*******************

"Noona, I can't wait to see her!" I giggled and so did her . "Me too. I hope she's beautiful ..just like me" -,- There she goes. Cocky.

"Erkk! Stop it! " She sticked out her tongue at me. We headed towards the room that had been reserve.

We talked a lot until we reached the room. Suddenly, we stopped talking and froze infront the door.

"Let me open it!" I Said cheerly. Before I could open the door, Noona pulled my hand. "Bammie~ " She giggled . That was my nickname. -.-

"What?"

"Nothing..just open the door"

"I was about to open when you-" I didn't finish my words when she pinch my chubby cheek. She opened the door.

There was my father, while my hyung sitting next to him. Infront hyung was a girl with a tied bun wearing a maroon dress.

Maybe that's the girl. Beside the girl was a woman around my father's age.

So, how is it? I have a hope that you will enjoy reading this story. I'll try to update ASAP. But I'm kind of busy, I have an exam that will decide my future!

So, keep reading! ;)

Amalia_Almi♥♥