Chapter 19- Shocking news!

CHANYEOL'S POV
It's been two days since Jiyeon and Bambam came back which mean, 1 more day before my wedding.

I can't wait for it! MinAh and I are madly in love. You know,3 years is more than enough for us to have a feelings with each other. Eventhough she's studied abroad, we still connect with each other.

It's modern now.

That was 3 years ago and now, she already graduate . She came back to Korea as soon as she settled her bussiness in Europe.

We always have a date. Sometimes,I'll be like a mad person by just thinking about her. Ahh,she really made my day.

"On earth..pleaseee!!!" Someone's slapped my cheek lightly making me gasped. It was Jiyeon.

I chuckled as I saw her grinned. "I'm on earth already.. or do you think,this office is pluto?"

We both laughed at my answer. " Oppa, what did you think?" She smirked.
"Nothing." Was my answer.

She crossed her arms and pouted. "So,you really don't want to tell me?"

I nodded and grinned.

" Why did you come here? I thought you said that you want to meet JiEun." I asked as I grabbed a pen. Want to sign a proposal.

"Yeah..I want to meet IU but daddy asked me to come here. Ha-Neul Unnie said that Daddy are busy right now. And maybe after 10 minutes,he'll be free . So, I come here and disturb you" I chuckled at her answer.

She doesn't disturb me at all. "Ohh..where's Bambam?"

"He went to meet YuGyeom. You know,3 years been apart with his best buddyz." She rolled her eyes.

I was about to reply before someone's knocked my door and opened it. It was Ha-Neul Noona.

"Sorry for interupting but Mr Park called ms Jiyeon" She smiled as she waited for Jiyeon's answer.

Jiyeon nodded and looked at me . "Sys,oppa" She winked and walked towards the door.

I raised my eyesbrows because I wonder about why Daddy called Jiyeon to come over?

I mean, he could have a talk with Jiyeon at home,right?

I put my wrapped my chin with my hand and started thinking.

Suddenly, I stood up from my seat. I remember something!!

"Ahh..That's the answer.." I smirked.

"Jiyeon..now it's your turn"

**************************
Jiyeon's POV

I opened the door and took a seat at the sofa. I saw my dad went closer to me and sat beside me at the sofa before smiling .

Okay,it's weird. I raised one of my eyebrows "what the purpose?"

"Let's wait for uncle JuHwan first"

Uncle JuHwan? Who is that? It's my first time hearing that name. Maybe he's Daddy's bussiness partner.

I nodded eventhough I don't know who he is.

"Do you want any drink? Coffee?" I smiled. Daddy knows my favorite. Coffee!

"Wait,let me tell Ha-Neul to make it" Daddy walked towards his table and grabbed the phone that is provided.

I heard he spoke with Ha-Neul unnie.

Suddenly, someone's knocked the door before opening it.

It was a man who wears office suit. Pfft,of course he wears office suit. Maybe that's Uncle JuHwan that daddy mentioned earlier.

"JuHwan! Come in.. " Daddy said. So,my guess is right. He's Uncle JuHwan.

Then,I noticed someone behind him. I furrowed my eyebrows. I thought Daddy said, it was only Uncle JuHwan who come here.

Uncle JuHwan shook my father's hand. I saw the guy, was standing like a statue . He doesn't move at all. I can't see his face due to the sunglases he wore.

"JaeBum,come here. " Uncle JuHwan said.

I widen my eyes. Did he just said JaeBum??! I don't heard it wrong,right? No, no.. it must be wrong. It just a coincidence,Jiyeon. It is.

I focussed my eyes at the guy. He nodded and walked towards Uncle JuHwan before bowed at my daddy.

He took off his sunglasess and smiled. Wait, that face! I immediately stood up and widen my eyes. It can't be!

That's.. Im Jae Bum!!! No!! I closed and my eyes and shook my head.

Daddy became panic and hold my shoulder. "Jiyeon,are you okay?"

I just nodded and began to open my eyes again. I looked at JaeBum in disbelief. I could tell that he is shocked too.

I couldn't utter any words and everything's became awkward between us. I stared at his dark brown eyes while he stared at mine.

*******************
JB'S POV

I can't believe it! It's Jiyeon! I was so happy and was about to hug her before I realize that there was my uncle and Uncle YoonJae in the room too.

I miss her so much! 3 years I beared my feelings. She's change. I almost couldn't recognize her. Her hair has grown long and it's dyed to blonde. She also wearing a thick eyeliner. I have to admit,it's a bad girl image. Why did she did that? I mean,Jiyeon is a girl who doesn't like to wear any make up. Yeah,3 years I've not see her. In 3 years,anything can happen. Maybe she did that just to make sure that no guy can approach her. She's trauma for what I did to her. Arghh!! I really regret it!

We looked into each other for minutes before Uncle speak.

"So,let's discuss. YoonJae,shall we start?"

"Yes.. Have a seat JuHwan,JaeBum" Said Uncle YoonJae.

After taking a seat, Uncle patted my back and said " This is JaeBum...Your future son in-law" His words made my jaw dropped. I saw Jiyeon widen her eyes in shock.

"Err..Uncle,what is this?" I asked for the behalf of Jiyeon and I. I know,she has the same question in her head. It is shown all over her face.

"Let me explain. You two will get married in 2 months" That simple answer was more than enough to drop a jaw of mine,again.

"What?!! Why so sudden?! I don't even know him!" She raised her voice.
She hurted me. How can she said that she doesn't know me when we was a couple back then?

" Jiyeon,You have to accept my decision!" Her father patted her back.

"No!! I don't want to!!" She yelled and leave the room .

The three of us were shocked at her sudden action. "Sorry for her action earlier,but I'll make sure this wedding is on" Uncle YoonJae said and received an answer from my uncle.

"It's okay,I understand..she must be shocked"

As always,sorry for the broken grammar .

So,is it okay? I think this story will be a long one. More than 30 parts.

Wow! Can't believe that I can write a long story! Hehe

Btw,Vote and Comment..pleaseeee

Amalia_almi♥♥♥