Chapter 7-Happy birthday!

Jiyeon's POV

BamBam and I bowed at them and sat on our chair. I sat beside my father while BamBam sat next to the woman.(chanyeol future mother in-law)

I smiled as I saw her face. Beautiful.

"Ok then, everybody is here! Let's start" Daddy said . "Mrs Bang, these are my children. " He smiled before continued. "The eldest, Chanyeol, your future son in-law." Dad patted Oppa's back. Chanyeol Oppa smiled showing his dimple. >.<

"And this is My one and only daughter, Jiyeon.." He patted my back too. Then, he pointed his finger at BamBam. "Lastly, my cute maknae (Youngest) , MinGyeol.. but we called him BamBam"

"Ohh.. Okay. it's my turn,right? " We nodded. She giggled and spoke " My daughter,Bang minAh "

Ahh,so her name is Bang MinAh. I could tell that she is older than me.

We exchanged smile . We had our lunch and Daddy was talking about business rather than oppa's marriage .

I saw MinAh unnie kept looking at my brother. I smirked. So,is she fall in love already?

BamBam-,- . He kept eating and eating. Erghh! What are the benefit of bringing him here? Nothing.

*****************

Mansion~~~

"I'm tired =_=" I jumped onto the sofa.

"Me too" BamBam put his head on my shoulder. He closed his eyes.

then we both drifted into dreamland.

Chanyeol's POV

Like an angel .

She's really beautiful.

Father said that we'll marry in 1 weeks. The day after BamBam's birthday.

And BamBam's birthday Is not less than 4 days.

I sighed and walked into the house. My eyes caught the two figure slept on the sofa. It's Jiyeon and BamBam.

Aww,how cute they are. I walked closer to them. I smiled before ruffling their hair.

I made my way to my room to finish my work.

*********************

SCHOOL
JaeBum's POV

It's been 3 days.Jiyeon and I spent a lot of time together. I think she already fall in love with me, which means, I'm success!

I smirked . Sorry Jiyeon, but I have to do this. I might be hurting you, but, it's your fault too . Who told you to fall in love with me ?

I decided to confessed my 'feelings' to her tommorow night. It's her brother's birthday.

And once I succeed, I will pretend to make her happy, then dump her as easy as that.

I made my way towards HyunWoo. Wtf?! Dating with IU?

I turn my way back before someone greeting me. "Hey JB" it's Jiyeon. I knew it with just hearing her voice.

I smiled evily before looking at her. "Ohh, hey"

"What are you doing here?"

"Urmm. I was about to talk to Hyunwoo, but seems like he's busy"

"Ohh.. " she smiled like an angel. Suddenly, I felt like there's a butterfly in my stomach. What is this feeling?

She walked closer to me and stopped in front of me. Very close..

"Err.. what are you doing?" My heartbeat went fast. Dear heart, stop beating like this!

Her hands went through my cheeks and she rubbed my left cheek. Oh no, I'm blushing!

I closed my eyes as I fell for her touch.
"Done!" She giggled . I opened my eyes back and made a face like 'what?'

"There's something on your cheek. " She chuckled. Ohh, that's explain everything.

"Err.. Ok I've got to go" quickly, I ran quickly.

Oh my god! What happen to me??!

I can't !! Fall in love with her. No I can't!!!!

*****************
"Oi!" I shouted at HyunWoo . "What do you want?-,-"

"Stop looking at your phone! Focus on me!" Still shouting. "-,- why must I? " He replied.

" I have something to tell you idiot!"

"Who's the idiot?" Innocent face. Pfft, what's that? I rolled my eyes "stop doing that! Btw, almost there"

"What?" He made a blank face. Still couldn't catch my words. "-,- your challenge! Tomorrow, I'll win! Are you ready to lose?" I smirked as I sat beside him.

He looked suprised and his jaw almost dropped. "Are you kidding me? Are you really going to hurt her feelings?"

What kind of question is that? Isn't he was the one who gave me the challenge? "Seriously dude, -.- you're the one who asked me to do that!"

"I was just kidding that time, I didn't have any idea that you would take that as a challenge." Said HyunWoo.

" hmm.. though, it's already late." I replied and HyunWoo widen his eyes.

"But, she is IU's bestfriend! If she knows that I'm involved in this plot, We'll break up! You don't have any idea about how much important Jiyeon for her!" He started to raised his voice. I could see how angry he is. But, who cares? Me? Of course not!

"As if I care. It's your fault too.. "I said with a smirk. He shook his head.

****************

"See you tommorrow!" Jiyeon smiled and headed towards her pouting brother who was standing beside the car. That boy, I heard that he's very close with Yugyeom, naughty one.

I waved at Jiyeon and BamBam. Jiyeon keep smile while Bambam rolled his eyes.

I shook my head as I went to my car.

I started the engine and drove home. Erghhh! Another fake day..

I let out a heavy sigh .
The next day~

Jiyeon's POV

It's BamBam's birthday! And of course,I'm happy for him. Eventhough we always fight, I still love him.

I grinned as I saw him heading towards the bathroom. "Yo!!!!" I smacked his head and sticked out my tongue. :P

"Yaa!! What are you doing in this early morning??!" He shouted and tried to pulled my hair. "Hmm.nothing. I just want to say Happy birthday! I love youuu~" I ruffled his blonde hair.

"Thanks noona! I thought you would forget this day"

"Of course I'll not forget my beloved little brother's birthday!" I kissed his cheek.....

Hey guys! As usual, enjoy this story ^_^ ..btw, It's my PT3 exam next week, so..wish me luck *~*

Amalia_almi♥♥