Chapter 27- What happen to you?

Author's POV

"Good morning~" JB who woke up first,greet her lovely wife with a beautiful smile plastered on his face.

Jiyeon opened her eyes as she felt someone kiss her forehead. Of course it's no other than JB.

She looked into JB's eyes while he did the same. They stayed like that for a moment before Jiyeon decided to end the lovely moment.

"Where are we going today?" She asked.

"Somewhere..now,let's take a bath" JB pulled Jiyeon towards the bathroom making her struggled. She released her wrist free from JB's grip.

"What's wrong,Chagi?" JB asked curiously.

"I can take a shower by myself" She answered without looking into JB's eyes.

"Okay.. I just thought about having a shower with my lovely wife" JB pouted,acting like he dissapointed with Jiyeon decision. Actually,he just want to tease Jiyeon .

"You just don't know how to be a normal husband..do you?" She shook her head before entering the bathroom .

JB grinned as Jiyeon closed the door. He thinks that her wife is just,too cute to handle.

And teasing her is a part of his daily routine now. He just love to see when Jiyeon gets mad.

*****************

They were about to visit an interesting places when Jiyeon whined making JB felt concern.

"Auchh!" She hold her tummy and closed her eyes. Seems like she's in pain and JB could tell that by just looking at her face.

"What's wrong?"

"My tummy..it's hurt"

"Ha?! Let me take you to hospital" JB was about to carry Jiyeon when she flicked his forehead.

"Auchh! Why?! I just want to take you to hospital" He pouted.

"I'm not that sick. I just..hungry.." She whined again making JB's jaw dropped. He thought that his wife has a serious problem -,-

But then,he let out a chuckle before pinching her fluffy cheek.
"But,we just done having a breakfast"

"A toast? Is that what you call a breakfast?"

"Yeah.. that's what we eat for breakfast"

"No! I don't eat that..I eat something heavy..come on,let's eat again.." She made a puppy eyes which JB find it very cute and he can't help but to agree with his wife.

"Okay..let's go!" He put his arm around her shoulder.

JB smiled like an idiot as he felt Jiyeon holding his waist. He don't expect that. Since that has happen,he decided to enjoy it.

****************

JB let out a chuckle as he saw Jiyeon enjoying the food. She looks very happy with the food and it's like,there's only her in this restaurant.

She doesn't even care about JB who is in front of her. Her mind are full of 'food'.

Suddenly,she felt someone pinched her cheeks which disturb her to enjoy the food.

And of course,it's JB. "You're very cute!"

"I know" She grinned.

"Tchh.. how cocky"

"It's true,though"

After she finished all her food,JB bring her to visit some places that they want to go earlier.

[#]I know nothing about interesting places in Perth.

Along the visit,JB's arms always on Jiyeon's shoulder while Jiyeon's hug his waist. It's like,they're the most romantic couple.

They're so perfect together. Nothing gonna make them apart except death.

The whole day,Jiyeon acted so lovely which JB find it weird. She's not the cold Jiyeon anymore. She's an old Jiyeon.

JB want to ask her about what happen till she act like that but he decide just to let the question lingered in his mind. Why bother?

'Just enjoy it,JB..it's not everyday she's like this' his mind spoke making JB agreed.

"Chagi~" JB put Jiyeon's head over his shoulder as soon as they sat at a bench.

"Hmmmm?"

"What happen to you?" He decided to ask her. He can't bear it any longer.

"What do you mean by that?" She felt curious.

"I mean,You are different.. where's the cold Jiyeon?"

"She's gone.. for a while,maybe she'll come back? Why? You don't like the old me anymore?" She pouted eventhough she knows her husband won't be able to see it.

"No! It's not like that.. I love it! Pleaseee~ don't let the cold Jiyeon come back!" He pecked Jiyeon's cheek making her chukle..

Even she doesn't know the answers. Something about JB make her want to be like before.

She know that she slowly starting to accept JB. Actually,she never mad at JB and JB doesn't need an apology from her at all.

Okay done! Sorry for the late update! I have no idea.. *pouted*

Sorry again..

So,Enjoy..

AmlyaQis_♥♥♥