Chapter 18- Everyone Change

3 years later~

AUTHOR'S POV

"How I miss korea!!!" A blonde-haired boy screamed in the airport. Every eyes started glaring at him. But, he doesn't cares at all.

"Shut up Bambam!" This time,it's blonde-haired girl. She flicked Bambam's forehead.

"Auchh.. you!" Bambam pinched the girl's cheek making her shout.

They kept arguing until someone interupted them. "Excuse me,are you two Park Jiyeon and Park MinGyeol?"

They looked at each other before nodding. "May I know,who are you?" Jiyeon spoke.

"I'm Kim HaNeul,your father's secretary. He asked me to pick you up" The mid-aged woman smiled as she bowed a little.

"Ohh.. okay then..let's go " Jiyeon grabbed her luggage as well as Bambam.

She felt really happy. It's been 3 years since they leave Korea and now,here they are.

She decided not to come back in 5 years but her brother's marriage dragged her here. How could she miss the memorial event. She think that she doesn't ready to come back.

Too much painful memory in here.

**********************

Mansion~

They stepped in the house as maids picked their luggage.

"Jiyeon! Bambam! I miss you guys!" A big-eyed guy hugged them tightly.

A single tears fell from Jiyeon's . How she missed her brother,Chanyeol.

They haven't met for 3 years. "Oppa.. I miss you too" She sobbed a little .

"Hyung.. me too!" Bambam replied the hugged. The same same goes with him. He missed his older brother a lot.

"You've changed Ji.. what happened to your hair?" Chanyeol ruffled her hair.

Jiyeon grinned before answering. "People change,so do I.. "

"Tch..yeah right. Only your hair changed but not your attitude" Bambam said as he rolled his eyes.

"What everrrr!" Jiyeon sticked out her tongue.

"You must be tired due to jetlag. Have a rest before we lunch. I have something to do" He patted Bambam's shoulder and left the Mansion.

Bambam and Jiyeon made a way to their rooms.

" I miss this room so much!!" Bambam shouted.
"There's nothing that you don't miss. Even the frames in the wall you miss. Right?!" Jiyeon smirked before entering her room.

Actually,she missed her room too.

Jiyeon laid her body on the bed. She looked at the ceiling and sighed.

Jiyeon's POV

I looked in the ceiling and sighed. I promised myself that I won't come back until I can forget him. I thought,3 years is more than enough but..

Why can't I forget him??!! He hurted me and I supposed to hate him, but I can't.

My love grows deeper day by day. I can't resist that. I tried to move on by accepting another guy's date.

But everytime I try,something stopped me from doing that. It's like,my heart told me that I can't do that. arghhh!

I messed my hair and let a out a little heavy sigh. I tried to change my personality.

I dyed my hair to blonde,wearing thick eyeliner. Being the cold girl in college made everyone afraid to be friends with me. They tended to think that I'm a cold girl with a bad personality.

But,I don't care about having a friends. I don't go to college to find a friends. Instead, I want to improved my knowledge.

Now, I've graduate and I was about to work with my mother in London.

I closed my eyes hoping that I'll be drifting in dreams.

*************************

JB's POV

"Sir, Please sign here" My secretary a.k.a SeRa said.

I nodded before picking up my pen and sign the paper.
She bowed before leaving the room.

I sighed as I put my pen on the table.

3 years ... everyone change . So do I.

Now,I'm a vice president of my Uncle's company, Im JuHwan.

Yes,Im JuHwan. A CEO of Stormbringer Company. He's the one who responsible on bring me in this company.

Let me tell you how this happened.

I studied my hard after Jiyeon left the country. And as soon as I graduate 3 months ago, my Uncle favored me this work. At first,I thought I'll be an ordinary office boy but he surprised me by making me a Vice President.

Of course I'm shock,who doesn't right? On my first day,I'm already a Vice President?

I accepted it anyway because Uncle said, I'm the only heir he have. Since Uncle and Aunty  ShinYoung doesn't have any child, they decided that I'm the perfect one to be the heir. I don't have any intention to be the heir actually.

I'm only their nephew but uncle said he already put my name as the only heir. I can't do anything about it.

Now,here I am.. Im JaeBum, a Vice President of Stormbringer Company.

I closed my eyes as I think about JiYeon. I miss her so much!

My JiYeon, how are you? I hope you're fine. Maybe,she's already move on.

Who knows,3 years is long enough for her to find a new boyfriend. 3 years is also more than enough for her to forgive me.

Sorry..it's short,again =(

I don't have any idea how to make this chapter long. But,I'll try until I'm tired of trying...Hahaha,what I'm talking about.

Pfft..btw,vote and comment.

I know all of my reader are kind-hearted.

Last but not least, ignore the broken please~

Okay,that's all

Amalia_almi♥♥♥