Chapter 22- I'll remember this day forever

JB & Jiyeon's wedding~

[#]first of all,I would like to tell you that I will skip the wedding ceremony. I mean,when the priest and the couple's talk. So,I'll proceed towards the kiss part =3=

AUTHOR'S POV

"You may kiss the bride" The priest said. JB smiled like a maniac before leaning closer towards Jiyeon's face to kiss her. Jiyeon closed her eyes and feel something soft touched her lips. Jiyeon feel like she's in the air . She doesn't want to break the kiss.

JB closed the gap between them and kiss Jiyeon's lips. At first,he just want to peck her lips but it turned out to be a passionate kiss.

JB felt suprised as Jiyeon replied his kiss. They heard all the guests clapped.

Jiyeon blushed so did JB.

After the guests left~

"Take a good care of your husband" Mrs YoonA kissed Jiyeon's forehead. She turned to look at her daddy as he carresed Jiyeon's cheek while smiling.

"Congrats Noona.. I'll be alone at home ㅠ.ㅠ" He whined receiving an answer from JB. "Don't worry Bambam,we'll give you a nephew ASAP ^_-"

Jiyeon widen my eyes. 'What the hell?!' Thought her.
Bambam laughed out loud and smiled evily. "I'll give you a time to make a child..muahahahah"

"Yah! You're too young to think like that!" Jiyeon smacked Bambam head making JB chuckled.

Then, IU and Hyunwoo came to congrats them. They still couldn't believe at their fate. How far Jiyeon ran away from JB, fate will always bring them together.

"Congrats bro! " He patted JB's shoulder.

"Jiji.. I'm happy for you..." IU said while hugging Jiyeon. Jiyeon began to cry with IU. She's happy,but she doesn't want to show it. IU knows that Jiyeon still love JB. They broke the hug and bid a goodbye before leaving.

Now,the one who left is only JB and Jiyeon. Chanyeol and MinAh already said their greetings. The same thing goes to Mr Im and Mrs Im.

"Let's go..." JB put his arm around Jiyeon. She let out a gasped and froze.
"Why?" JB asked.

"Nothing..let's go home. I'm tired" She removed JB's arm from hugging her. JB smirked . "Don't worry dear..I have more time to hug you..not just hug but kiss" He mumbled after Jiyeon was far from him.

***************
JB's mansion~

JB's POV

I brought Jiyeon to my mansion. At first,she protested because she want to go back to her mansion,not mine. But,I convinced her that tommorrow we'll be going to hers.

"Come in.." I carried her bag that her mother already packed. She's surprised because she doesn't even know that her mother already packed her bag.

She followed me behind as I went to my, I mean..Our room.

I put her bag at the wardrobe then I saw her standing still at the door. "What are you doing? Please,come in"

She nodded and walked to the bed before sitting on it. Her face,is still awkward.

But me..not at all. I feel really happy like the world is mine. I'll remember this forever. The day she's mine. I sat beside her and put my arm around her shoulder making her try to remove it. I winked before pushing her onto the bed. [#]What I'm trying to say is..JB making Jiyeon lying on the bed.

"What are you doing??" She asked panickly. I smirked before kissing her forehead. "I love you.. now,let's sleep. I'm tired for today,don't you?"

I chuckled then I laid beside her. I heard she let out a sigh as I closed my eyes . She's funny. Does she thought that I want to something bad?

No,I'll never do that without her permision. I know that one day,she'll accept me.

I opened my eyes and I saw her sleeping peacefully. She's beautiful. I carresed her cheek before closing my eyes again.

*********************
2 hours later~
Jiyeon's POV

Ahhh..what a nice sleep. What time is it? I tried to get off from the bed but something is preventing me from doing that. Then,I saw a pair of hands belongs to JB hugging my waist.

I widen my eyes. What the heck?! I struggled to release the hug but JB is way too strong. Arghh! I poked his cheeks making him whine.

"Ermmmmm.."

I took a deep breath before I slapped his face. "Arghh!" He screamed.

I smirked. Now,he wake up but his hands still hugging me. Erghh.

"Get your hands off me!" I yelled .

He shook his head before grinning. "Don't you enjoy it?" He asked.

I raised one of my eyebrows. Enjoy? Since when? I didn't even reply his hug. Is he still in his dream?

I rolled my eyes before pinching his arms. Again,he screamed!

"Arghhhh!!"

"Stop hugging me!"

"Why? I have a right to hug you. If you want it to be fair, you can hug me too" He pouted. Well,I did find it cute but no,I'll never said it!

"Huh!!" I headed towards the bathroom to take a shower,of course.

"Chagi~~ let's take a bath together~" JB whined. Erkk! That's disgusting!

I didn't said anything because I have nothing to say. I was about to take off the wedding dress (yeah,they sleep with their wedding outfit on) when I heard a knock. I could guess,it is JB. Like he said 'let's take a bath together~'

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"

"Shower" Simple answer but more than enough to annoy me.

"Let me done it first!"

"No! We have to get it done together~" arghh!! Help me with this jerk! I've never see this side of jerk JB is.

I sighed before I zipped my dress back and opened the door. JB's smiling face is shown.

"Stop it JB!" I half-shouted. There's his sister in this house so she could hear if I full-shouted. He shook his head while pouting.

"I said,let's take a bath together.."Now,his smile turn to a jerk smile. He took a step inside the bathroom and unbutton his tuxedo showing his abs (-,-)

Now,the only left is his boxer. Oh my god JB! You're not sexy at all!

He smiled deviously at me while winking.

Then,he went closer to pull me inside the bathroom. I stepped backward while crossing my arms. "JB, No!!" I yelled but of course he would ignore it.

I reached the wall which mean there's no more escape. He smirked before grabbing my hands.

"Auch!!" He whined when I kicked his butt. Ha! I used to do that to Bambam so,I could do that to JB too.

"Go by yourself if you don't want that again." I kicked his butt once again making him surrender.

"Fine.."

Yeah,I know this chapter is kind of jerk. Hahaha.. but no worries,it's not overload. Well,I'm 15.. so,I know my level.

Hope you like it.

Amalia_almi♥♥♥