Chapter 9- confession

The picture was what Jiyeon's wears at BamBam's birthday party.

Third person's POV

The party started after Mr. Park giving a speech.

The birthday boy,BamBam looked very happy.

"~happy birthday to you~...... happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to BamBAm.. happy birthday to you..~" everybody in the party sang a birthday song for him.

After he blowed the candles, he went to his father and hugged him. "Thanks dad, I love it!"

"Anything for my children." Mr Park patted BamBam's back. Chanyeol get off his arm from MinAh's waist and headed towards his father and BamBam with Jiyeon.

"Happy birthday boy.." Chanyeol said and put his arm around BamBam. "Yeah,happy birthday! I hope you like the cake..I made it special for you" said Jiyeon with a wide smile.

BamBam broke the hug . He smiled widely. "Thanks hyung! Noona! Love you guys!! You're the best siblings!!"

The siblings hugged together . Every guests that saw the scene clapped their hands. It shows how much they love each other.

JB's POV
Ahh.. it's now.. the time that I suppose to 'confess' my feelings. During the party,I've been silent.

I'm kind of feel nervous. JiYeon always asked me weither I'm okay or not.

She care for me.

I took a deep breath.

"Hmm,Jiyeon-ah..I've something to talk with you." I braved myself.

"ohh..what is it?"

"Let's talk somewhere else. It's too many people here." She nodded as an answer . I followed her to balcony.

"Now, it's just the two of us.."
"Ermm.. I .. Ju-ust.." I stuttered a bit. no,I mean lot. Hehe

She chuckled and patted my shoulder. "Calm down..I'm not a monster. It's me, Your friend,Jiyeon"

How cute she are. "Hehe, Nervous.."

"What made you so nervous? " she asked curiously. "I want to make you my girlfriend" I almost whispered. I thought she doesn't hear it so I let out a sighed.

We silent for a minute. It seems like she really doesn't hear it. I was about to left when I heard she said "did you..really,mean it?"

I widen my eyes and faced her. I felt like a heat started to crawl on my cheeks. I nodded.

She smiled shyly. "In that case, I want to make you my boyfriend >///< too"

What did she said??! She accepted it? Oh my god! I'm so happy ! I hugged her without even realized it.
"Thanks!! I'll make you happy!"

I could hear she giggled.

The next day~
*****************
JIYEON'S POV
Today, my boyfriend >_<, a.k.a JB will pick me up to go to school. So, I'll give BamBam a chance to drive my car. He was so excited . He even kissed me at cheeks. And, last night, daddy said that he wanted to introduce the mysterious woman but he didn't do it.

I asked him and the answer that I got was "Sorry, the time isn't perfect . But I promise next time I will.. and, she'll stay with us for 3 month. Is that okay?"

I don't really mind with her staying in our house . It just, I'm curious.

I spaced out until I heard a honk. Ahh,It's from JB's car.

Quickly,I went to him. He drove us to school. In the car, we talked a lot. the talk that couple always did.

"Do you have a free time after school?" He asked as he hold my right hand . Ahh,I'm blushing!

"Hmm.. I do. Why?"

"Let's go date? Our first one. "

What? Did he just asked me to go to a date? Aww, how sweet. But I forgot, it's normal for a couple to a date.

Hehe.

"Okay" I grinned. He chuckled and keep holding my hand until we reach school.

********************

We walked in our class with holding our hands. I wanted to let go his hand in case he doesn't feel comfortable. But, his grip was so strong and he said, "don't let go.. I can't live without this." He did an aegyo.
Aww!! He's so cute!

I love this side of JB.

"Look! A cute couple!! Congrats!" Said one of our classmate, Taemin. He always made me blushed. You know,like to tease everybody.

I blushed as I tried to let go of my hand from JB's hand. But as usual,JB won't let it . He hold my hand tighter.

"No,please don't ." He whispered at my ears. "Ahh..now they're doing a sweet moment in front of us" Taemin pointed his finger at us.

JB glared at Taemin made him turned down his finger and closed his mouth.

JB has a power to scare people by his glare. Haha,serves you right,Taemin. I Sticked out my tongue at him.

I sat beside JiEun who is the first one to know about this . At first, she shocked but then she said "you two look perfect together. I wonder what would your children look like " -,- come on, we're only 19. and marry? Hell no!

***************
It's recess time. I was about to go to the cafeteria with my belove when BamBam pulled my hands and dragged me to the rooftop. I told JB to go first.

At the rooftop,he let go of my hands .

He looked at me with a serious face.

"What? " I asked.

"Is there anything that you want to tell me?" He asked me again. What is that question? I don't think I have to tell him something.

I lifted up one of my brows before shaking my head.

"Really? I mean,about your relationship? You don't want to let me know?"

Ahh..so, this is about. I don't need to wonder about how did he know. Because, the new about me and JB had spreading all around the school. Well,JB is a kingka and I'm Daughter of Park Yoonjae.

I grinned as I tried to ruffle his hair. But he walked away and maintain his serious face. "Don't be like this.. I forgot..sorry" I pouted.

"You forgot? But you didn't forgot to tell Hyung,right? I'm your brother too, I suppose to know! Maybe it's true,I'm not your brother and that's why I don't have a right to know it from your mouth,right?" He looked upset. Oh no, I made him upset again. What kind of sister I am?

I know he mad at me because of this . I always forgot to tell him the news. He always know by his friends.

It's not like I hate BamBam. But I just forgot!

"Listen, I'm sorry okay.. I won't do it again! I promise!"

He smirked. " promise? Don't make a promise if you know that you can't fulfil" then,he walked away..

"BamBam! Wait!! " I tried to chase him, but someone grabbed my arm.

It's JB.

So, is it interesting?

Keep reading .
Amalia_almi♥♥♥♥