Chapter 24- What are you doing?

The night~

Author's POV

After having their dinner, Parks family spent their time talking about some stuff. Sometimes,they laughed about Jiyeon and Bambam attitude.

Now,it was a time to sleep.

JB and Jiyeon went to their room. After that,Jiyeon laid her body on the bed and tried to sleep before something touched his waist.

She opened her eyes wide when she saw JB grinning like an idiot.

"What do you want??" She asked.

"I want you . ..you look sexy tonight babeh.." Like an idiot,JB leaned closer to kiss her pink lips. That lips,has attracted him since they shared their kiss at the church.

Jiyeon frowned then he pushed JB's face to distance her face. "Yaa! What are you doing?"

"Oh come on. I know you want it too.. let's make a baby" He winked.

"No! Don't yo-" She was cut off when JB's lips landed on hers. She widened her eyes but doesn't even move .

A seconds passed then Jiyeon began to close her eyes and replied JB's kiss. Somehow,she felt like a butterfly in her stomach.

JB smirked between the kiss as he felt like he won. Well,this night belong to them. Muahahahah.

He want to deepened the kiss but Jiyeon broke the kiss. She breath heavily.

She shook her head and tried to ignore JB by continuing her sleep.

Of course,JB won't let this game over when it's just started. He grabbed Jiyeon's face and make her to look at him.

"Listen..just surrender.. " He smirked and began to kiss her again. This time,Jiyeon don't take a time to reply the kiss.

JB bit Jiyeon's lips slightly to make her open her mouth so that he can explore her through his tongue.

They shared a passionate kiss. JB stopped the kiss as he took a breath then he kissed her neck. Jiyeon moaned a little making him more excited to continue with his job.

He then look into her eyes. He smirked. Jiyeon has fall into him.

He kissed her lips back while her hands tried to get off Jiyeon's Pajama.

He felt a joy when Jiyeon doesn't refuse or stopping him.

Jiyeon doesn't feel anything except an excited feelings. She totally forgot about her trying to be an ego person.

JB laid Jiyeon on the bed and laid on top of her.

As JB wanted,that night belongs to them..
[#] hehe,I don't make it detail since I'm still young for that..hahahaha..

Tomorrow~

JB woke up first and he smiled. Finally,Jiyeon gave up on him. He looked at their naked body.

Minutes left and JB couldn't stop smiling . He doesn't even notice that Jiyeon already woke up.

Jiyeon pulled the blanket to cover her naked body. That made JB frowned.

"Don't hide it..I saw it all last night.." He smirked making his wife blushed.

"I want to take a shower"

"Btw,you're very good last night! I like it. Does it hurt you?" He chuckled when Jiyeon threw a pillow to his face.

"It must be hurt...don't worry,It's worth it"

"Stop it JB!" She ran to the bathroom receiving a big laugh from JB.

Yes,she enjoyed last night but she'll never showed it. JB,somehow rolled his body on the bed. He's happy.

********************

"Noona.. do you want to accompany me to Shopping mall? I heard there's new game released" Bambam asked Jiyeon as they were having a breakfast.

Jiyeon shook her head. She doesn't want to go anywhere. Just want to take a rest. JB was too harsh.

"Okay then.. Hyung,would you?" He pleaded .

JB chuckled as he nodded.

"Okay,but with one condition"

"What?" Bambam asked. He will do anything as long as he has a company. He already asked YuGyeom but he couldn't make it since he had to take care of her nephew. He's jealous of course. He want one too and he'll force MinAh or Jiyeon to give him one.

"You have to buy me a bubble tea"

Bambam laughed at his brother in-law's condition. It's like a piece of cake.

"No problem.. so,let's go..Noona! I borrow JB hyung for 2 hours.." He kissed Jiyeon's cheek making JB kissed her cheek too.

Of course,their action made Jiyeon blushed while the two man laughed.

Jiyeon sighed as their figure's gone.

"So,dear.. How is JB?" Her mummy who had been silent all the time finally spoke.

"Okay." Short answer was given.

"Oo..do you already talk about your honeymoon?"

"No..he's busy.. you know a vice president."

"That doesn't make sense. Your brother,are a vice president,too..but he have a time to have a honeymoon."

" I don't know mummy.. " She shrugged receiving a sigh from Mrs YoonAh.

They continued to eat as the silent took over.

So,it's short,right? I'm lack of idea..

But,as I said before..I'll try until I'm Tired of trying.

Btw,I know this chapter contain a pervert action but please.. don't have a bad thinking about me.

So,that's all

Amalia_almi♥♥♥