Chapter 21- Franks POV, again.

“FRANK! WAKE UPPP!!!” someone screamed in my ear. 

“Go away!” I groaned, trying to ignore them. 

“GET THE HELL UPPP!” they screamed again. 

“Get the fuck away from me” I rolled over and put my extra pillow over my ears. 

“FRANK!” 

“I said to leave me alone!” I grumbled. I then heard footsteps and a door opening. 

“Fine, you asked for it” the person said, then the door shut. 

“Finally” I muttered with satisfaction. 

The peace and quiet didn’t last long, a couple minutes later my door opened again. 

“Alright Frank, this is your last chance, wake up” they growled. Instead of answering again, I raised my hand up and raised my tattooed middle finger. 

“Real mature, Frank”

“mmhmm” I grumbled. 

“Don’t ‘mmmhhmmm’ me, Frank” I then heard footsteps walking towards my bed and they stopped at the edge of it. “Ready, Frank?”

I gasped out and jumped off the bed as thousands of tiny needles struck my body. I heard someone laughing and looked around the room, trying to find the source of the sound. 

“WHAT THE HELL, MAN?” I screamed when my eyes landed on my brother, Jake. 

“You wouldn’t get up” he chuckled. 

“WELL YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO THROW FUCKING WATER ON ME, ITS FUCKING FREEZING YOU ASSHOLE!!” I screamed at him as I shivered. 

“Aw, sucks for you, maybe next time you’ll wake up” 

“GOD, JUST GO AWAY!” I continued to scream. 

“Now is that anyway to treat your brother?”

“Yes, yes it is” I said, calming down. 

“Here” he said as he tossed me a towel. “Get dressed, we’re going out” 

“What, we’re we going?” I questioned. 

“Somewhere”

“Well, maybe I don’t want to go anywhere” I said, stubbornly. 

“Dude, stop being an ass and get dressed”